“Exactly what was expected”

Supreme Inn & Suites
Ranked #59 of 78 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Columbus, Georgia
“Exactly what was expected”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Stayed here one night and didn't expect Ritz standards for the price. I knew what I was getting.
It did the job and worked for my needs. I wouldn't have left a review for this hotel if I hadn't met the GM Kendrick in the lobby. He was very sincere and cared about my stay he wanted to make sure I had the best possible time I could while in Baton Rouge. He also remebered me by name day after day which made me feel real special. Would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Sterlington, Louisiana
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were spacious, but there was a used bar of soap in my bath tub. Breakfast was disappointing. there was no cream cheese for beagles and variety was not there.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Richardson
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Much better than the last time in April 13. If you can you should have better cable television with more channel selections.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank James F
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Nasty, Rude, and Very Unprofessional front desk.The breakfast was a joke. Maybe this place doesn't have a manager or something. Nasty moldy smelling rooms. I could go on and on, but later I plan to post my pictures.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Bayou Vista, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed 14 October 2013

If you are looking for a decent room and save money this is perfect. It was clean, safe, quiet, & right across from the airport. Very easy access to restaurants and such. No problem what so ever during our stay. Staff was nice. they cleaned our room and left towels. Pool is very very small and located right in the front but we didn't use it anyways. Breakfast looked skimpy & old, we went to Ihop both mornings. Room was worth the money for sure though. We participated in the Warrior Dash in St Francisville so we needed to stay close by. I'd stay again next year.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Best Western Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel
SpringHill Suites Baton Rouge North/Airport
Best Western Zachary Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Baton Rouge Airport

Been to Supreme Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Supreme Inn & Suites

Property: Supreme Inn & Suites
Address: 2949 Varsity St, Baton Rouge, LA 70807-4059 (Formerly Days Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Airport)
Region: United States > Louisiana > Baton Rouge
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #59 of 78 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Supreme Inn & Suites 2*
We offer luxurious accommodations at an affordable price for the business or leisure traveler. Located across from the Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport , we will be sure to get you to that early morning flight, and welcome guests with an overnight layover. With our free 24 hour shuttle service, travel time to the airport is only just a few minutes. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Supreme Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.