SpringHill Suites Baton Rouge North/Airport
US$119
Courtyard
US$181
Residence Inn
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
US$116
US$136
US$112
US$109
Travelocity
All reviewsburger kingwifi worked wellbedroom areabusiness hoteldecent breakfasthotel is cleanfront desk staffoutdoor poolfree breakfasta great staybeds were comfortablestaff was friendlyshuttlebatonhousekeepingbeddingsofa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is a great option if you are need a hotel near the airport or the surrounding towns. Of course if you are interested in Baton Rouge proper, there are plenty of choices in town. If price or geography compels you to consider this spot, I can recommend it! We had a very good experience, from the courteous staff, clean and spacious room, comfortable bed, and perfectly fine FREE breakfast. In fact, the breakfast was probably the best free breakfast I've ever had a hotel, with hot oatmeal, eggs, breakfast meat, cold cereals, yogurt, and every kind of breakfast bread you could want, with plenty of spreads/toppings/etc. No complaints whatsoever and I wouldn't hesitate to stay again. The management is doing a very good job here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This Springhill Suites is near the airport but I didn't hear any aircraft sound during my three night stay. The facilities and relatively spacious rooms are clean and comfortable. There is card key access via multiple entries/exits vs. just the front lobby door which makes it easier to park and enter conveniently. There is a cafe on the ground floor for your dining/beverage needs. And the staff are all very friendly.

All-in-all, I found the facility very comfortable and as the title above says, I' would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2014

As with most of my experiences at SpringHill Suites, the staff was excellent and very friendly. I was pleased with my room,and the noise from the airport was not noticeable. the room was good and the breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Springhill_North, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Baton Rouge North/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Hello,

I am very glad to read that you had a positive experience while you were our guest and that you recommend us! Thank you very much for your business. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion on TripAdvisor.

Craig Schroeder - GM

Reviewed 9 February 2014

The rooms in this Spring Hill Suites are larger than others I've stayed in. In contrast to a previous review, I would not say this is a below average hotel. I've stayed in much worse. I stayed last month to attend the funeral of a family member. The staff was very accommodating and courteous. Much of my extended family stayed at the hotel and we took up most of one floor. The breakfast was good but standard fair (thank you for serving hot grits and butter- I live up North and can't always get this in hotels outside of the south). The rooms were very clean and I found the beds very comfortable. The main lounge area is nice and clean. My whole family gathered in the lounge that evening to watch an NFL playoff game on the flat screen TV and the staff was very accommodating. Thank you for the great service.

The location is so-so and a little farther away from the center of Baton Rouge. Very close to Southern A&M University. Across the road from the Airport and not a lot of shopping amenities nearby although a Wal-Mart is pretty close by. Having a car is helpful if you plan to stay in the hotels near the airport.

A good, clean hotel for the price. I would stay again when I return to Baton Rouge.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

I am very glad to read that you had a good stay while you were our guest. Thank you very much for your business. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion on TripAdvisor.

Craig Schroeder - GM

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I found this hotel to be GREAT at the time of my stay. The staff ( Latosha,Andrea and Demetris) was very courteous and helpful every time. My room was clean and well stocked with needed items.The room was very spacious. The bathroom has plenty of space to move around in ease. The beds are comfortable as I slept like a baby. During my stay, there was days I stayed in my bed because I was so comfortable and caught up on my rest. I stayed at this hotel during the holidays as I was here to visit with family and friends. I stayed here for 10 nights. The breakfast was good each time. Breakfast was allways fresh and replenished throughout the alloted breakfast hours.
The hallways are always quiet and clean. I recommend this hotel to anyone that needs a place away from home.

Kimberly