Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$144
US$119
Courtyard
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
US$116
US$93
US$70
US$136
US$147
Sleep Inn South(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$77
US$181
US$161
  • Pool
All reviewssleep numberlaminate floorsfront deskbeds were very comfortablelsu football gamevushowerinterstatebatonfilouisianaconvention
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 April 2013

First time stay here, everything is good.very friendly and professional.i really enjoyed at the bar,and the pool.only thing I did not like was the noise from the interstate.next time I will stay again if I get good rate!

• Stayed: March 2013
Robert H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Baton Rouge and your kind words about our staff and facilities. Please do contact me direct at the hotel for your next booking and I assure you of my fullest commitment to allocating you a room away from the highway. On behalf of all the staff at the Radisson Baton Rouge, we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Got a very good deal from Priceline, room is nice and clean. The hotel has a very good location, right next to I10, there is a couple of restaurant nearby.Hotel has a nice lobby bar, serving food and drinks.Staff is very friendly and helpful, they really make me feel like home....

Room Tip: get room away from I 10
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Robert H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Baton Rouge, we appreciate your kind words about the property and its staff. I am glad you took advantage of our offers on Priceline, we offer deals on there regularly and are about to launch on Living Social as well. We look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Great place to stay excelent housepetality and very social nice place to hang nice pool great parking easy axcess from interstate front desk you just can't go wrong we the friendly smile from Kinjal ,Alex they are great .

• Stayed: March 2013
Robert H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Radisson Baton Rouge. We appreciate your thoughts on our staff and the features of the hotel. The front desk really does enjoy the recognition it so richly deserves and we look forward to your next stay at the Radisson Baton Rouge.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

We booked a room on Priceline we get our room it was ok,bed was nice.The bartender was great...Now the noise level was crazy,and it was nice being scammed by the manager Robert I think his name was by calling an unlicensed cab driver who charged us $20 to go 1.5 miles,then when I complained the manager with the mustache was no help and called me a name ..also I did not like how they charged my card $50 extra dollars 3 hours after I checked in and not even telling me as I write this I'm still waiting for my money to be put back on my card this is no 3star hotel ,managers are rude and will be telling all my friends and family not to stay at this hotel ever!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
Robert H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

On behalf of the Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, I would like to clarify a few points from your review. The Radisson Baton Rouge and the front desk in particular tries to accomodate and assist in all of our guest requests, Despite have a near full house managed to change your room type to a King on arrival, even though Priceline had made the reservation as a 2 Queen Bed room and we provide a 3rd party referral service for taxi driver's, all of whom we have used multiple times in the past with no issues other than waiting times. This is done as a courtesy for the guest and the hotel would gladly have called a different driver if you did not like the fare you discussed with the original driver.
The $50 authorization is a standard hotel policy adopted by many hotels and is only an authorization, not a charge against damages or can be used to allow guests to charge incidentals to the room. This is clearly stated at the front desk and on the guest signed registration card. We have a policy of asking for credit cards, however if the guest chooses to use a debit card, then the guest's bank will show that as a pending charge against their balance and this typically takes longer by the bank to be put back into the guests account. The front desk can assist you further if you need authorization reversal letter.

Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

From checking in till we checked out everybody was so friendly and so eager to help. I will stay here every time I come back to Baton Rouge. The room was very clean the beds are very comfortable, the shower was great this is a must stay at place.

• Stayed: March 2013
Robert H, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Radisson Baton Rouge. We appreciate your kind words and comments about our hotel and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.