Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
US$116
US$110
US$126
US$109
Quality Suites(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$76
  • Breakfast included
US$92
US$84
HIExpress.com
All reviewssleep numberlaminate floorsfront deskbeds were very comfortablelsu football gamevushowerinterstatebatonfilouisianaconvention
Reviewed 1 February 2014

On a very hectic and Important day, my rental car battery decided to stop working. I went to the front desk to ask for assistance to get my car jumped. Chris knew exactly what to do, he used his car to help us, and waited with is outside for 20 minutes while it charged. He was incredibly friendly and hospitable. He did not seem put off or at all rude because we interrupted his day. He saved the day! Thanks Chris! We will come back here because of you

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Upon entering the hotel I was hit by an unpleasant smell in the lobby, and was worried that I may have made a mistake in choosing the Radisson Hotel.
However, once we got up to our room on the fourth floor I was pleasantly surprised. The room was very clean and no smell. I really liked that the floor was laminate instead of unsanitary carpet. In addition, the shower did not have a bathtub which I also view as more hygienic and I was excited that there were double shower heads and a hand held shower head.
Lastly, the customer service was fantastic! Due to the weather we had to shorten our trip by one day and Ebony was very helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Started at the la Quinta (not a good option at all). When to the Radisson it was better. The shower was pretty gross and there was obvious water damage behind the toilet as a result. The hotel is right off of the highway resulting in high traffic noise. Overall a 10 in comparison to la Quinta. I travel often to BTR. That was my first and last at Radisson in BTR.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2014

You will not find a better food and banquet staff anywhere!!! Made our meeting and experience a memorable one. Rooms were great too... You'll love the shower!

Thanks Richard, Grant & Pricilla!

Job well done :)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

First off it next to a la Quinta that had men drinking outta brown bags drunk . It really next door !!! And the night door man is not very customer service oriented!
We get to the room after Traveling 12 hours the shower doesn't work !! It sprays out everywhere and the shower floor is filthy .. For the price and area I could have stood la Quinta and probably got same service .

Stayed: January 2014