Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
US$116
US$110
US$126
US$109
Quality Suites(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$166
US$92
US$84
HIExpress.com
All reviewssleep numberlaminate floorsfront deskbeds were very comfortablelsu football gamevushowerinterstatebatonfilouisianaconvention
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I was here to present a seminar and the staff was so accommodating. They actually asked me the night before what I needed in my meeting room and had it all ready for me when I walked in, in the morning. I did not have to go scrambling to get the things I needed to make my seminar happen. My sleeping room was wonderful and they were able to recommend a fabulous place for dinner after arriving. This is a great place for meetings and close enough to other places for dining or shopping.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Josh T, Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I recently attended a meeting at the Radisson in Baton Rouge. It was a wonderful experience. The meeting space was excellent. Everything was setup on time. Staff was the best I have ever worked with as a planner. AV was adequate for our needs. The meal function was superb. I would recommend this property to other meeting planners.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson baton Rouge. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. I am glad everything was set up just the way you wanted it in the meeting rooms.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We had a 2 day workshop last week at the Radisson Baton Rouge, which was attended by 26-28 people. The support staff at the hotel did an excellent job of setting up for our event the day before we started. They also provided food for the group for the 2 days, and the feedback from the attendees was very positive. Overall, the hotel staff did a great job of taking care of our needs & setting us up to be successful. The 2 people who spent most of their time with us was Richard Knight and Priscilla.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

The staff at the Radisson in Baton Rouge could not do enough for you. I had a two day workshop where Richard Knight was director for the Radisson and Priscilla was our host. Both individuals were very attentive. They could not do enough for you. As for the room it was great, perfect size for the 26 individuals in the room, temperature was comfortable, everything was set up upon arrival as requested. The audio and video equipment worked great. The chef was outstanding the food was first quality. Better than some fine restaurants I have been too. I have not complaints about the two days.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I stayed here when traveling to Baton Rouge for a football game. The hotel is older but has been updated. The rooms are kind of looking but beds were very comfortable and decor was nice. The bathrooms only have showers and they are a little different to use than a normal one but easy enough to figure out. Hotel bar was nice and food was average. Breakfast was good as well. Overall it was a good stay and I was pleased with what I got especially for the price. I would stay here again and recommend to my friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends