“Great stay, friendly staff!”

Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge
Ranked #29 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I've stayed in hundreds of hotels because of the work that I do, and never have I stayed in a domestic hotel, that wasn't five star that had a staff so friendly and helpful. What made my stay so awesome, was after returning after a year, the bartender Vu remembered my name when he saw me checking in. I thought to myself,"WOW"! He remembers me after not seeing me for over a year! That made me feel like I was at home. Because of that, I'll stay here whenever I'm in Baton Rouge. Thanks Vu!

• Stayed: February 2014
Josh T, Manager at Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank you Mike for taking the time to review the Radisson baton Rouge. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and I will inform Vu about your wonderful comments about his great customer services skills.
On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We stayed here for a dinner party and meeting. Our great experience started with our check in with Ebony who was extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean, the bed was comfortable and the shower was fantastic. Our meeting room was set up and ready for us with everything we needed. The food was outstanding and the service by Priscilla was exceptional.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson baton Rouge. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. I am glad that meeting rooms were set up as you had planned and our staff members, Ebony and Priscilla made your stay memorable.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We travel with business a lot and prefer Country Inns and Suites whenever available, but Radisson is a member of the Club Carlson rewards program, so we thought we would give them a try. WOW!!! We were blown away by this hotel. It is definitely different. Ebony, the front desk attendant, greeted us with the biggest smile when we arrived, and then proceeded to really reward us with a free upgrade to a jacuzzi suite (one of the rewards of being a Club Carlson Concierge status member). What a beautiful, huge, well appointed room! Thanks, Ebony, for being so good to us! Breakfast the next morning was a lovely buffet, with white linens (not your typical get in get out quick hotel breakfast). Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and we never heard a sound from outside our room. We will definitely stay here again when we go to Baton Rouge.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson baton Rouge. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and upgrades are one the few of many perks you get for being member with us.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

From the moment I arrived, I was given the royal treatment. They called me by name during my entire 2 1/2 day stay! They went out of their way to make sure my seminar room and materials were prepared precisely as I wanted. They always greeted me with a smile. A few of them hugged me in congratulations over a successful day. It felt like home away from home. I travel all around the country for my work and this hotel had some of the best customer service I've experienced. The manager Richard Knight, Priscilla in banquets, and Vu at the bar were the best! And Ebony at the front desk was top-notch. I had dinner at the bar both nights because Vu made it feel almost like a "Cheers" atmosphere. Seriously, I want to come back here!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson baton Rouge. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. Diana, all of us (Richard, Priscilla, Vu and Ebony) really miss you here and we are truly glad that you chose us for your important day.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I was here to present a seminar and the staff was so accommodating. They actually asked me the night before what I needed in my meeting room and had it all ready for me when I walked in, in the morning. I did not have to go scrambling to get the things I needed to make my seminar happen. My sleeping room was wonderful and they were able to recommend a fabulous place for dinner after arriving. This is a great place for meetings and close enough to other places for dining or shopping.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I recently attended a meeting at the Radisson in Baton Rouge. It was a wonderful experience. The meeting space was excellent. Everything was setup on time. Staff was the best I have ever worked with as a planner. AV was adequate for our needs. The meal function was superb. I would recommend this property to other meeting planners.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson baton Rouge. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. I am glad everything was set up just the way you wanted it in the meeting rooms.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We had a 2 day workshop last week at the Radisson Baton Rouge, which was attended by 26-28 people. The support staff at the hotel did an excellent job of setting up for our event the day before we started. They also provided food for the group for the 2 days, and the feedback from the attendees was very positive. Overall, the hotel staff did a great job of taking care of our needs & setting us up to be successful. The 2 people who spent most of their time with us was Richard Knight and Priscilla.