“Average and not much more.”

Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge
Ranked #29 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to stay here due to the recent Groupon deal and we needed a quick spot to stay after the Mike Epps comedy show. Let me begin by stating that is an average hotel. I think we stayed during bad timing because there was a huge baseball team league as well as a family reunion so it was quite noisey not to mention that you could hear the dirty rendezvous of the next door tenant which was quite gross I might add( the headboards are definitely too close to the walls). Also, our room smelled as though there was a previous smoker there and the toilet bowl still had stains in them. Gross! The grout was dingy dirty and the bedspread had a stain in it which I'm assuming fresh bedspreads might not be added to the bed for the next guest. Also, they allow pets(on a leash) in the hotel. We don't plan on staying here again but this location is very close to LSU and anything u need to do in Baton Rouge for a quick weekend getaway!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nurse504

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Spend three nights here for the Bayou Country Superfeast, over the Memorial Day weekend, the best hotel I have stayed in in awhile. Hotel very clean, staff very friendly and extremely helpful. They remember you and ask about your day as they remember your plans. On Sunday morning they opened the breakfast Buffett, FREE, for all. Never have I seen this happen. There was one negative, not with the hotel, but with a shuttle service that they had info in their package that they gave their customers upon check in. I highly recommend this hotel and will return if I ever come back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Hutch3511
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Nice, clean room and close to LSU, which is what we needed. Our room faced the interstate but we weren't bothered by noise. Front end charge of $50 per day if you use a debit card which is a little excessive for this hotel. Breakfast was not fabulous, but it was free. Guess I would say I liked the room and the price and the location but not necessarily the facility.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank SBB60
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We had our 2014 LA Prince Hall Shriners Convention at facility from April 3 - 6, 2014. The service was outstanding. The manager and staff delivered professionalism with a touch Southern charm and charisma. We would like highlight the following persons: Rebekah - Sales & Event Manager for hands on service Pre-Convention, Convention, and Post-Convention.

Richard - Banquet Manager and Setup. Richard ensure our guest had the hot and tasty food at each meal. Richard was well prepared for all situation and adaptation.;

Kinjal - Front Desk Manager for faciliating a smooth check-in and check-out process; Eboni - Front Desk for having the smile to greet our fellow nobles and daughters with their families.

Josh - The "General" Manager was able to ensure flexibility and professionalism was given throughout our stay.

I cannot remember every staff member's name, I would like to recognize the entire staff.

The facility was extremely clean. I notice and view the staff cleaning everyday during our stay.

I have been involved with Conventions for our organization for over 20 years. This is the first time that we had no issues or complaints. Great Job! We will be back.

Satisfied Customer,

Jeff

Room Tip: Their were no bad rooms. The hotel was remodel for comfort and an enjoyable stay.
1  Thank Beez_HoneyBun
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I stay here when in town for business travel, the room service is good and not overpriced. Beds are comfy, recently had a sleep number which was amazing! The "upgraded" showers are a pain, however after reading the instructions and staying there twice I think I finally have it figured out. Ebony at the front desk is very polite and has amazing customer service, she is a huge asset to this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We reserved 16 rooms for two nights and had an exceptional stay. Even with another large group staying in the hotel over the same days, we were treated with excellent service and enjoyed a comfortable and affordable room. As we toured the southeast staying in 4 different hotels, this was by far our best experience.

Room Tip: Each floor has a different theme. We had students on three different floors and I believe the fourth...
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Everyone was very courteous and helpful. Ebony at the front desk was very helpful. The food was great hotel was clean and maid service was excellent. The chef went way and beyond.The meeting rooms were turned around in time and no wasted time waiting.