“Your never completely dressed until you put on a smile...”

Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge
Ranked #28 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Reviewed 11 July 2014

That is what the awesome chief mike told me. We exchanged jokes and laughed with one of the best bartenders named Vu. (Probably bc he is Asian) along with his friends: Bellow and Austin. I was introduced to these fine workers by my friend Kasey who works reception desk and before today, I knew none of them... And now, best best friends! Great people and very entertaining to talk to!! Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank MizzAwesome

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Thanks Rebekah B. for accommodating our event in Bistro 225. The food and service was great. Your hotel guest enjoyed our event which we appreciated because our event was for the community. We'll be back to hold future events.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Jessica Jessbra J
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The best bartender in Baton Rouge ! Vu makes your drinking and dining experience wonderful! Very very clean ! Would deff stay here again! Housekeeping staff very attentive very clean and friendly.we love the pool area, spend most time out there !!! Will be here again !!!

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Lisachrimso
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Overall there is nothing really wrong with this hotel, but nothing special either. Generally, rooms are not ready till after 3:00PM and new guests must wait (in the lobby) until rooms are ready. Most hotels have this as a standard but seldom does it really happen. Rooms are average. Clean but not fancy. No carpeting anywhere. Used soap was found in the shower. Bathrom sink was not clean. Bed is comfortable. Overall: it is OK but bot special. Just average.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I wanted to let your staff as well as yourself, that you guys ROCK!! The food was exceptional and the wait staff was excellent... They were very courteous and friendly in every way... My family was very impress with the food and service rendered. I especially want to give a special thanks to Bonnie for being so patient and working extremely hard for us. To Rebekah, for being so patient with me. I wish you all the best and you will always have our business in the future.

Be Bless,

Nicole E Jones

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Author Desirabl... J
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to stay here due to the recent Groupon deal and we needed a quick spot to stay after the Mike Epps comedy show. Let me begin by stating that is an average hotel. I think we stayed during bad timing because there was a huge baseball team league as well as a family reunion so it was quite noisey not to mention that you could hear the dirty rendezvous of the next door tenant which was quite gross I might add( the headboards are definitely too close to the walls). Also, our room smelled as though there was a previous smoker there and the toilet bowl still had stains in them. Gross! The grout was dingy dirty and the bedspread had a stain in it which I'm assuming fresh bedspreads might not be added to the bed for the next guest. Also, they allow pets(on a leash) in the hotel. We don't plan on staying here again but this location is very close to LSU and anything u need to do in Baton Rouge for a quick weekend getaway!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nurse504
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Spend three nights here for the Bayou Country Superfeast, over the Memorial Day weekend, the best hotel I have stayed in in awhile. Hotel very clean, staff very friendly and extremely helpful. They remember you and ask about your day as they remember your plans. On Sunday morning they opened the breakfast Buffett, FREE, for all. Never have I seen this happen. There was one negative, not with the hotel, but with a shuttle service that they had info in their package that they gave their customers upon check in. I highly recommend this hotel and will return if I ever come back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple