“Service Rules!”

Ranked #9 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
A TripAdvisor Member
“Service Rules!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Check in was a breeze. Got to the hotel around midnight and the young man had our room and paperwork ready for us so it took less than 3 minutes! Woke up for breakfast with my family and I can't begin to say enough good things about the young lady at the breakfast bar. She was super attentive to my kiddos and even went so far as to help my wife get juice and waffles for the boys! This hotel was a clean, quite, and friendly so yes, all stars in for me.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
DEBBIE B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Denham Springs, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
We are so happy to make your family happy.
Thanks for the reviews. We will continue striving
to give you a great experience each time you stay with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Excellent hotel. Best LaQuinta in LA. The beds are fantastic - almost better than home. The room was very clean and quite (which is very important to us). Everything about our stay was very good. We've stayed here in the past and it is still a great place. For some reason, this location is superior to the others in the same general area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

DEBBIE B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Denham Springs, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
It sounds like we're home away from home for you.
We will continue working hard to maintain your trust
in us and hope to see you again real soon.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We really enjoy staying at this La Quinta. The hotel still looks new. The gentleman at the front desk that checked us in was very nice! Our room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. We stay here 2 times a year and have never been dissapointed.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
DEBBIE B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Denham Springs, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
We are very happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us
when you visit Baton Rouge. We hope all your stays are pleasant
and hope to see you again soon.
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stayed at this La Quinta during our move cross country with our pets in tow. When we are required to travel with our pets, La Quinta is always my first choice. My expectations when I stay at La Quinta are a clean room with pleasant surroundings. This particular La Quinta exceeded my expectations. The room was very nice and spotlessly clean. Knowing that we had our dogs with us, they put us on the first floor at the end of the hall near the door so it would be easier to take them outside. They had a pet station outside with poo bags and a garbage cans...truly, we didn't feel they were tolerating our pets, but that our pets were welcome. Finally, management is doing something right, because the staff was super-friendly and helpful (front desk, housekeepers, and breakfast person). So, even though La Quinta is a moderate hotel, we had a five star experience at this particular location. We'd absolutely stay again.

Room Tip: Let them know if you are traveling with pets...they will make sure you are on the first floor.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
DEBBIE B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Denham Springs, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
We truly appreciate that wonderful feedback.
It is our main goal for our guest to have an
experience such as yours.Thank you and we
hope to see you again.
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stayed at Laquinta on a Friday night and checked out Saturday morning in Baton Rouge, LA on O'neal Drive. I checked into another Laquinta on that afternoon in New Orleans, LA only to find out my debit card was charged for my room but also an add'l 250.00 for smoking. I did NOT smoke in the room. No thanks to Laquinta I got my money returned to my account. However, 2 days later, they swiped my account again. And again no thanks to Laquinta did I get my money back. Thank Goodness I need with a great bank. 2nd stay at Laquinta with a horrible experience and I am a silver member but they will no longer get my business.

1 Thank Carrie T
DEBBIE B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Denham Springs, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
We are sorry to hear that you were not pleased
but we have a strict non smoking policy in place
to assure that our guest enjoy smoke free rooms
at our property.
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel was very clean and well maintained, indoors and outdors. All employees from the front desk to housekeeping were very helpful with every request. This was our first hotel stay with our Corgi and it was very enjoyable.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
DEBBIE B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Denham Springs, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
We are pleased to hear about your experience
and happy that your stay was enjoyable.
See you again soon.
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Great rooms and great service and my wife and I reciprocate by keeping our dogs quiet and making extra sure they don't soil the room. The only improvements I would recommend would be to bring back the bacon and get rid of the homogenized, tasteless eggs.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

DEBBIE B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Denham Springs, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.
Your opinion matters to us. Please come again soon.