Might be the cleanest hotel I've ever seen! Excellent service, check-in and -out so easy. Breakfast area well maintained, food is average. I would give a 5 except not well insulated. If you had loud neighbors, it would be bothersome; you can hear all hallway noise clearly. The other guests were quiet when we were there, but I could hear a TV all night, and you can hear people talking through the bathroom vent, which doesn't have a vent fan. The area itself is quiet. Management is terrific, and we'll stay there again for sure when visiting family. Very nice bed and pillows too and cold AC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Denham Springs in Baton Rouge, Louisiana is centrally located and just minutes from downtown Baton Rouge. Our guest rooms will treat you to many of the comforts of home. Luxurious pillow-top mattresses and decor are equipped with amenities such as a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, Iron and Ironing board, HD Television with Premium Channels, free wired and wireless high-speed Internet acess and free local and long distance calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Denham Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Baton Rouge Denham Springs
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Denham Springs Hotel Baton Rouge