“Nice extra touches”

Ranked #9 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Houston,TX
“Nice extra touches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here after a tiring day on the road. Staff was friendly and helpful. Cute boutique hotel, we checked in late and missed the live music in the bar. The executive level room was very comfy with very fluffy comforter, beautiful river view. Nice spa shower and upscale bath products. There is a nice little park across the street where we could walk our dog. It is hard to find a pet friendly hotel with a reasonable pet fee.

• Stayed November 2013
WBass2, Multimedia Communications Specialist at Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown Riverfront, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Dear Aimbame79, Thank You for choosing Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown. I am sad that you missed our musical performance that night. You must try to make it next time that you are in town. The rooms with river views are beautiful, I agree!! Our Huey, the hotel ambassador (pet), enjoys the park across the street as well. We hope to see you on your next trip to Baton Rouge.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

I have been on assignment in Baton Rouge for several months and tried the Indio out. I never changed, because the people have taken such good care of me. Mr. Bill, the concierge, makes sure I am picked up at the airport and gets me back on time. He even picks me up at my office, and saves me the walk back to the hotel. I lived in Europe for awhile, and this hotel reminds me of European comfort and convenience. The Indigo is located near the cultural center, the walk on the Mississippi Levee, the capital, major offices and restaurants. It is also a full service hotel with a restaurant, which is convenient when I need to stay in and work. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear MJZwissler, Thank You so much for your recommendation! Mr. Bill is an awesome member of our family, and I will be sure to share your review with him. We strive on making sure each of our guest are as comfortable as possible while they are with us. I am glad that we were able to accomplish that with you. Our King Bar & Bistro is great is especially if you have to stay in and work. I am pleased to hear that you were able to explore our community and see all of the various sites around us. We are looking forward to seeing you on next trip to Baton Rouge; we will Mr. Bill meet you at the airport.
Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

I love this hotel. I was missing my dogs while traveling for work, but their mascot PBGV, Huey, greeted me so nicely I felt at home. This is a nice boutique hotel in a great location. The rooms are modern and comfortable and it has a pleasant gym but the best aspect is the staff. Everyone is so welcoming and helpful. They really go out of their way for their guests. Next time I'd love to bring my dogs as they are pet friendly.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear LuckyMitziChloe, I am happy to hear that you loved our hotel. We loved having you here, and are looking forward to your next visit. We cannot wait to meet your dogs; Huey loves having playmates. Our staff works diligently at making sure every guest feels welcomed; we strive to be as helpful as possible. I am happy that you enjoyed all aspects of our hotel, from the rooms to the gym. We hope that next time you travel to Baton Rouge you will choose Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

The rooms are clean and very comfortable. I stayed on the 7th floor and it was very quiet. The breakfast at the hotel restaurant is average, however, the service was sub-par. All of the other service employees could not have been more professional and courteous. This is definitely my hotel of choice when visiting Baton Rouge.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Rick R, thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown. I am glad that we are choice hotel, while visiting Baton Rouge. I am disappointed that our breakfast fell short of your expectations, next time you are in town if you will share your concerns with us; we will be happy to see what we can do to improve our service, as we are always looking for new ways to improve our service. Thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown.
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

I loved my stay at the Hotel Indigo in Baton Rouge. The best night is Thursday because of the band and the bar down stairs. The second reason is they have the best doorman in the world.

It was my second time at the Indigo and I will return.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Eugenie G, we love having you here with us!! Our Thursday nights are awesome with the live music; I am glad that you were able to take part in that. Yes, we do believe that we have the best doorman in the world!! He absolutely loves what he does. We hope that you will continue to return. Thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown.
Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

When we go to Baton Rouge, we stay at Hotel Indigo which is located in the center of downtown and away from the noisier areas of the city. We love this small "boutique" hotel that is beautifully furnished with a sophisticated contemporary design. Although the rooms are small, the beds are very comfortable, and the shower is large. We love to hangout at the cozy bar, and the veteran
mixologist is charming and very inventive. The small restaurant blends into the bar area with wonderful offerings for both dinner and breakfast. It has a nice fitness room and bikes available for exploring downtown.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Karen M, thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the contemporary design of our hotel and were able to take part some of wonderful amenities. The bikes are a great addition to the hotel; they allow you to explore so much more of the downtown area. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our King Bar & Bistro. We are looking forward to seeing you on your next trip to Baton Rouge!!
Katy, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

I was in Baton Rouge on business and stayed at this hotel for one night. It's absolutely charming. It's located right in the heart of everything. It's an old downtown hotel that has been completely renovated and is very hip and contemporary. All of the service staff where fantastic. The rooms are impeccably clean and the views to the South are best - Mississippi River bridge, art museum, old State Capitol. Loved The King Bar and lattes/scones at the cafe the next morning were great. I'd go back everytime. If you love Blues music there is a blues bar right behind the hotel. Unfortunately I was there on a Tuesday night so there wasn't a band but hopefully next time I'll be there with live music. See you in BRLA.

Room Tip: Try to get rooms facing the south or west.