“A welcome change from the burgers”
Review of Niche Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Niche Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Grill
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

great service and healthy food . We had tree types of vegetables which accompanied the dish. The fish was grilled not fried . And everything tasted delicious. It was rather spicy but that is how i like my food. I would definitely come back

Reviewed 4 August 2013

We were "sorta" regulars here. We could always depend on a wide variety of good food. Dropped in last night to find a totally new menu. I was looking forward to a soup and my wife was looking forward to a poboy or sandwich. None were found on the menu. We left and ate at nearby Siegen Lane spot with a more accommodating menu.

The "new" menu was very disappointing. The waiter's explanation was that the previous menu wasn't working, so management was trying a different approach. It appears that an "upscale" approach is being attempted, but the new menu is very limited and somewhat pricey at night.

In my opinion, Niche has ruined a good thing.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

My husband and I visited our "spot" and were sorely disappointed that there had been a drastic downgrade to the menu. Where were the fried pickles?? My husband proposed over fried pickles! !!! All of the favorites we've enjoyed are gone. So sad.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

At first i was a little worried there want alot of people here but maybe i was early , the tuna steak was one of the best , the new waitress in training suggested cheese cake for desert oh it was fabulous , wow i was realy surprised i will keep this place on my to visit when i am in the area,very well prepared food nice clean safe area, lots of parking

Reviewed 5 February 2013

Nice place. I was expecting to see more local style food. But what they had was very good. The portions were big.