“Great, Reasonable, Comfortable and CLEAN”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #36 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Pennington, Texas, United States
“Great, Reasonable, Comfortable and CLEAN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2012

I stayed here over 3 nights and was pleasantly surprised. The room was very clean, and the mattress and bedding was very comfortable. The staff was very kind and professional. Even the coffee was good! I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice, clean, comfortable and affordable otel.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Tony C
hemangi p, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 3 November 2012
We here at Quality Suites Baton Rouge want you to feel comfortable and we want to create the best experience we can for our guest. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Conroe
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2012

This is a very reasonably priced hotel where you get all the normal amenities plus a few extra. My wife and I stayed one night and were greeted by a friendly helpful staff member at the front desk. The room was large and clean with refrigerator and microwave included. Hot breakfast also included. We had a pleasant stay with the only issue being noise from folks walking in the room above us. We would definitely return and will recommend to others.

Room Tip: Perhaps a room in the top floor would avoid the noise problem....
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Alejandro F
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012

I enjoyed my stay at the Quality Suites, Baton Rouge, LA. Friendly representatives, very clean and very comfortable rooms. I would recommend this hotel to everyone visiting Baton Rouge, LA or the surrounding area.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2012

There was a dead bug on the bathroom floor when I first checked in. Later, when I opened the desk drawer, there was a crumpled up napkin/tissue along with a broken plastic "Breathing Room" table sign. (Sharp edges that may hurt someone.) Clearly, this room was not thoroughly cleaned before re-renting it. I was supposed to receive a suite, but received lip service about the standard room being the only thing available. Breakfast was OK, but the eggs needed to be cooked longer,; nearly raw. Advice: Bring your own toilet paper...this property provides something akin to single ply "sand paper!" I have been cleaning up dead bugs since check-in, though the fact that they are found dead means they have a good exterminator. (Why are there any bugs at all?) Moldy bathtub grout, but the tub itself appeared clean. On the surface, the room seemed otherwise clean. Rather quiet, especially since it is at full capacity for Hurricane Isaac evacuees.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Newport, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2012

this hotel was a wonderful, i love the breakfast it was hot ad fresh and the pool was great, and they had very nice desk clark that works at hotel and they are very helpful and the owner themslef welcome me at the hotel. and the room size was great they are pretty big room.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
Princeville, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2012

Quality suites is the best hotel I have stayed at not only because of the location but also because of the hospitality and the great people working there. I would recommend everyone to stay at this hotel and enjoy the stay. What can I say about the breakfast, the breakfast was wonderful hot fresh breakfast and the room are very clean and fresh. The past few days I have stayed at this hotel made me feel like I was at home. I will definitely come back at this hotel and stay when come to baton rouge.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
hemangi p, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, 24 August 2012
Thank you very much for your kind words. We pride ourselves in providing the best possible service. If there is anything else we can do to make your experience even better please do not hesitate to let us know. Once again, THANK YOU!!!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2012

I have great stay at this hotel. Breakfast was hot and fresh. Room were very clean and smells good. I will come back to this hotel.great restroom around the hotel. There is also movie theater in walking distance.

Stayed August 2012, travelled solo