“Very nice staff!”

Comfort Suites University
Ranked #36 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My husband & I thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff is definitely what made our opinion of the hotel. They were so kind, polite, and attentive to what we needed. We would definitely stay here again! All of the staff worked really hard to keep things neat and tidy. The manager was very polite and extremely helpful when we asked for help finding our way around the area.

Room Tip: The hotel is definitely older, but the staff made our stay so enjoyable. We felt like they were our...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Arrived at motel on Nov. 2, 2013 and at 1st was informed that they had over sold their suites and would have to give me a regular room. I explain to them that I had reserve these two suites over three months ago and if they over sold, they would have to explain it too someone else. With this little matter cleared up, Sis and I were given our keys to our two suites. The front desk clerks weren't rude and were actually very friendly. The rooms were very nice and enjoyable to stay in. The breakfast was great and plenty of it for a continental breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bill R
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I just loved the hotel right along with the people working there. the hotel was clean nice and smelled good. the staff where all so friendly and welcoming I love the room I was staying in and the service I was getting the time I spent . I will defiantly be going back there

Room Tip: look at the suites
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Boogie G
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We were so happy with our choice in this hotel.we were rather scheptical before we got there.Very happy ,everyone was very helpful and friendly.The breakfast was very good.Room was great and very quiet..We will definately stay here again .Thanks to all the staff

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marie Wayne C
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This hotel is a very welcoming , nice & clean hotel. Couldn't ask for better customer service. The employees are very helpful, especially Terry the Maintenance manager. This is definitely the place I'll be staying when I'm back in Baton Rouge!!!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Lyah420
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

Breakfast was great. Cynthia did a great job with the presentation of food and it was very tasteful with lots of options. The hotel was very clean and well kept. I saw all the staff working hard to maintain the appearance of the hotel. it was very clean and comfortable. I will definitely stay there on my next trip to Baton Rouge.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank melissa B
Reviewed 16 September 2013

This was a great hotel for the price, it was close to LSU and other main attractions. The staff was great and our hotel clerk Raynisha made sure we enjoyed our stay. The free continental breakfast was also a good energy starter each morning.

Room Tip: The double suits were a good choice.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family