Motel 6 Baton Rouge Southeast
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
US$116
US$110
Quality Suites(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Breakfast included
US$92
US$84
HIExpress.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2011

Sure it's just a Motel 6, so nothing fancy but everyone who worked there was so nice and cared so much for the customers comfort. Wonderful people and customer service.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2011

Motel 6 10445 Reiger was by far the worst motel for the price I have stayed in. The Exterior corriders were littered with trash, the room was filthy, the laminate floor had so much dust on it I had to throw away my socks. The Airconditioning vent had no less than an inch of caked dust and a metal spring with a sharp wire coming out from under it that could easily have cut my foot had I not seen it, there was hair in the sink and the tub had cigirette burns all over the outside rim. The drapes, besides being filthy and obviously not taken down since the 1960's, were torn and did not offer complete privacy. The bed was visably sagging in the middle! I was charged for internet usage four times...haven't checked out yet so am hoping I am able to get that credited without a big hassle but the only thing worse than the room is the staff's attitude...rude and sarcastic is an understatement! They did not service my room at all on the second day. To top off this stay I was greeted with a 5:30AM (Mon 5/29) obscene phone call that could only have come from another guest's room (they described me and obviously knew my room number). When I called the front desk their response was "well the call didn't come from the office", again, a very rude and sarcastic response considering what had just happened.
My work is 95% travel and I am in motels alot...motel 6 has been my stay of choice whenever possible but this experience has left me wary. For Motel 6 to allow their name to be connected with this level of accomodations makes me think twice about making this chain my stay of choice in other areas.

Room Tip: Try the Super 8 next door
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 January 2011

I woke up with a few red spots on my arm and cheek. By the end of the day I Had welps on my neck, arms, legs, and face. I went back to the room and began checking the bed. I pulled the bed away from the wall and those disgusting bed bugs were all along the crevasse of the mattress. I was literally ill. I immediately threw all my things into my vehicle checked out and checked in to another hotel. I was so upset I could hardy drive. I do not wish for motel 6 to leave the light on for me in the future. What really upsets me is that the maid was cleaning my room when I checked in!!!! So my sheets did not get changed from the previous nights' stay- I am still mortified!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed 4 December 2010

We were traveling and stopped to spend the night here on the way. My husband had to wait forever to check in. We finally got a room and it was disgusting. The floors were dirty...we had to wear shoes the whole time. There was no bathtub, it was like a locker room floor with a drain and shower at one end. The drain was clogged when I took a shower so I had to stand in dirty water (I was wearing flip flops to shower anyway) and the water was creeping farther and farther toward the sink and toilet since there was no tub or shower stall. Something was dripping from the ceiling over the bed. We had to switch beds with my mother-in-law and she slept on the other side of that bed, away from the drip. There were scary looking people in the parking lot, and it was noisy outside all night. The only reason we didn't leave is because we were so tired from driving all day and it was really late. Looking back on it, I wish we had complained and left to find another motel.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2009

The hotel is nothing like the picture on the website...We rented two rooms... First of all good luck finding a decent place to park... The first room we went to get in and the door wouldnt open so after the third go around they finally changed our room... The door to the room was left open... There was no toilet paper and no towels... The second room had one pillow each of the 2 beds and i asked for 2 more and they told me they we out and they had more on order...the bathroom was disgusting.... the pool is supposed to close at 9:30 there were people in there way passed 11 screaming and carrying on... They had people running up and down the stairs and breezeway all night... The second day we were there we left for the day when we came back neither of the two keys would work in either room... So another trip to the office... And the blame was on us saying we had them around cell phones when the keys were in a wallet allday... All i can say is never again!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family