“Consistent Excellence”

Ranked #17 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Harvest, United States
“Consistent Excellence”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I always enjoy staying at Hilton Garden Inn. I have found excellent quality whenever I stay at one no matter the location. This was my first stay in Mississippi and I was most pleased to have found this Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Prospect Park, United States
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Very Friendly and Hard Working Staff from Top to Bottom. Front Desk help, Housekeeping, and Restaurant staff were professional and competant. Was at the HGI for 7 weeks, the staff made me feel at home. I will return to this Hotel ....

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Houston, United States
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I enjoyed the convenience of being tight off the freeway. I called in advance to asked for a specific room and they granted my wishes. We were only staying for a day so we really didn't get to enjoy all the amenities. They allowed us to check in early, which was a plus. The lobby is nice. The eating area is small. They gave us complementary waters. The rooms look just the photos. The problems were not just completely bad. They were doing construction on the inside, so when we arrived only one elevator worked. The room smelled a little stuffy when we got there. They put us on a hall that was VERY noisy, which was a little frustrating. I will stay again, but maybe not during a holiday weekend.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 September 2013

close to airport and reasonable price - not great, not bad breakfast too expensive for what is offered business center very good don't buy the "quiet" upgrade - there is little or no gain I have stayed there 3 times over the last year

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Milton, West Virginia
Reviewed 27 August 2013

This was one of those weeks where nothing was going right. I needed to check in early and try to salvage the week. From the moment I walked in I was greeted with a warm hello and felt better. Even though I was early they were able to accommodate me. Everything was just as it should be. The room was clean and comfortable. The internet worked perfectly. I was able to wind down and de stress. The hotel was busy but it was quiet. After a great nights sleep I had a good morning and a better than expected breakfast. I travel extensively and most breakfast offerings are okay to decent but this meal was wonderful. the scrambled eggs were fresh and fluffy and all of the food was hot. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area. It is well worth the stop.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Good property but the continental breakfast cost is ridiculous . If I had known before I ate two cups of yogurt for $8,00 a cup, I would never have eaten there.
The price is fair for a full breakfast but not continental.
Stay away!!!!

• Stayed August 2013
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

It's very good hotel. There has been a change by local management to the breakfast buffet pricing. There is no longer an à la carte breakfast so if you eat yogurt like me it was $14.12. I believe this is un acceptable and will no longer eat this facility.

• Stayed August 2013