“Hampton inn > Hilton Capital”

Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown
Ranked #1 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
GreenLeadersBronze level
palm beach, fla
“Hampton inn > Hilton Capital”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

Clean rooms, brand new hotel, balcony overlooking the river, smiling and friendly staff, delivery from Little Village, good breakfast, clean and new gym, giant TV, clean sheets every night and probably the most comfortable hotel need I've ever slept on. I travel about 25-30 weeks a year and this is one of the best Hilton hotels I've ever experienced. Great job.

• Stayed March 2014
Ben B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Bonjour We,

How or things or in Cajun, Comment les affaires. Let me first and foremost take a moment to thank you for your most recent review. I also want to thank you for choosing our hotel during your most recent visit to Baton Rouge. We want to ensure that each and everyone of our guests are 100% satisfied during their stay and afterwards! The next time you are in town, you should try our room service provided by Little Village from one of our balcony rooms over looking the Mississippi River! We love being able to offer our guests our unique blend of Southern charm and hospitality and I will be sure to pass on your review to my staff! We hope that the next time you find yourself in the Baton Rouge area that we would be your hotel of choice. If my staff or I can be of any assistance to you now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you again!

Hampton Inn and Suites Baton Rouge

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Marshall, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

We have stayed at Hampton Inn and Suites before but I found this Hampton Inn to be a wonderful place to stay and enjoy yourself. We were there for a family gathering and the location was great compared to where the event was. The staff was very professional and helpful at all times. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I was a little disappointed in the parking arrangements because you had to use a parking garage and the location of the parking garage was a little far for me.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Dear John R,

Let me first and foremost take a moment to thank you for your most recent review. I also want to thank you for choosing our hotel during your most recent visit to Baton Rouge. We want to ensure that each and everyone of our guests are 100% satisfied during their stay and afterwards! We understand that parking in a downtown local can be difficult but we want to ensure that our guests have the best and most secure option available. We love being able to offer our guests our unique blend of Southern charm and hospitality and I will be sure to pass on your review to my staff! We hope that the next time you find yourself in the Baton Rouge area that we would be your hotel of choice. If my staff or I can be of any assistance to you now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you again!

Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Good breakfast. Ants in my room ate me up and there were thousands in my bag of groceries from Whole Foods. Typical stay, other than that. I told management, they comped one of my nights. The hotel was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Dear uremembered,

Hello from Baton Rouge! Let me first and foremost take a moment to thank you for your most recent review. I also want to thank you for choosing our hotel during your most recent visit to Baton Rouge. We want to ensure that each and everyone of our guests are 100% satisfied during their stay and afterwards! We are truly sorry about the ants and glad that we were able to meet your expectations on ensuring your satisfaction.We love being able to offer our guests our unique blend of Southern charm and hospitality and I will be sure to pass on your review to my staff! We hope that the next time you find yourself in the Baton Rouge area that we would be your hotel of choice. If my staff or I can be of any assistance to you now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you again!

Midland, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Great value in downtown BR. New, spotless rooms, comfy beds, very quiet. Lots of amenities. Yummy coffee at breakfast and fresh fruit. Will stay here in the future. Staff very professional and helpful.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Midwest42469,

Let me first and foremost take a moment to thank you for your most recent review. I also want to thank you for choosing our hotel during your most recent visit to Baton Rouge. We want to ensure that each and everyone of our guests are 100% satisfied during their stay and afterwards! We love being able to offer our guests our unique blend of Southern charm and hospitality and I will be sure to pass on your review to my staff! We hope that the next time you find yourself in the Baton Rouge area that we would be your hotel of choice. If my staff or I can be of any assistance to you now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you again!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

This weekend was the second time that I hosted a small (30 participants) professional development workshop and I was NOT disappointed. The staff is really amazing and all go above and beyond their job duties to make sure we are all comfortable and have everything we need. Every one of the participants mentioned how much they enjoyed the hotel - from the comfortable beds to the breakfast in the morning.

They have one larger conference area (that can be split by a moveable wall into two) and 30 participants fit comfortably. They also have a beautiful boardroom that fits 10 - 12.

The hotel also assisted me by finding a restaurant to host a dinner for all participants.

I look forward to going back sometime in the near future!

Room Tip: Some of the rooms have balconies.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear bannekk,

Greetings from Baton Rouge! Let me first and foremost take a moment to thank you for your most recent review. I also want to thank you for choosing our hotel during your most recent visit to Baton Rouge. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our meeting space and the downtown restaurants offer some great Louisiana cuisine. We want to ensure that each and everyone of our guests are 100% satisfied during their stay and afterwards! We love being able to offer our guests our unique blend of Southern charm and hospitality and I will be sure to pass on your review to my staff! We hope that the next time you find yourself in the Baton Rouge area that we would be your hotel of choice. If my staff or I can be of any assistance to you now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you again!

Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Great hotel, great staff, excellent location for our purpose. We came down for the Spanish Town Mardi Gras Parade. We stayed with other family members, and we all really enjoyed our stay. Highly recommended!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Patricia T
Ben B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Dear Patricia T,

Let me first and foremost take a moment to thank you for your most recent review. I also want to thank you for choosing our hotel during your most recent visit to Baton Rouge. We want to ensure that each and everyone of our guests are 100% satisfied during their stay and afterwards! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and the Spanish Town Parade! Being our first one, it was a great experience and we cannot wait for next year. We love being able to offer our guests our unique blend of Southern charm and hospitality and I will be sure to pass on your review to my staff! We hope that the next time you find yourself in the Baton Rouge area that we would be your hotel of choice. If my staff or I can be of any assistance to you now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you again!

Baton Rouge, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

Hotel was very nice. However, the location of the hotel is several blocks from the River Center which makes this hotel not as appealing. It took us an hour to get a taxi to the float location and on the way back we were unable to find a taxi and had to walk all the way back. Next time, I plan to stay somewhere that is closer to the activity.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ben B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear Terry R,

Let me first and foremost take a moment to thank you for your most recent review. I also want to thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites Baton Rouge Downtown during your most recent visit to Baton Rouge. We want to ensure that each and everyone of our guests are 100% satisfied during their stay and afterwards! I do apologize for your frustration with the taxi service during the parade and being our first Mardi Gras season, this is something we will definitely address for next Mardi Gras season to ensure that our guests have a hassle free and fun experience! We hope that the next time you find yourself in the Baton Rouge area that we would be your hotel of choice. If my staff or I can be of any assistance to you now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you again!