Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
US$116
US$109
US$165
US$144
  • Pool
Quality Suites(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$115
US$103
US$94
HIExpress.com
All reviewsmississippi riverparking garagebalcony roomwalking distancegreat hoteluss kiddrestaurants and barsbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastexcellent staywould definitely stay here againclean roomsthe breakfast areaconvention centerstaff was very friendly and helpfulwafflesbusiness trip
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is a beautiful, new Hampton, located in a perfect downtown area of Baton Rouge. The staff is so helpful and friendly. I will stay here on every visit! Also the Little Village hosts a complimentary hour of wine / beer, and their famous crusty bread. The breakfast is good but the breakfast staff is unsurpassed in guest care. It is conveniently located near the river walk and plenty of downtown venues to shop, eat or drink.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Melanie L
Ben B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Good day Melanie L,

Greetings from Baton Rouge! Let me first and foremost take a moment to thank you for your most recent review. I also want to thank you for choosing our hotel during your most recent visit to Baton Rouge. We want to ensure that each and everyone of our guests are 100% satisfied during their stay and afterwards! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!. We love being able to offer our guests our unique blend of Southern charm and hospitality and I will be sure to pass on your review our staff! If my staff or I can be of any assistance to you now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you again!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

This was a fantastic hotel, located downtown Baton Rouge. The hotel is within walking distance of several wonderful restaurants. The complimentary breakfast was great - featuring oatmeal, cooked sausage meat, pastries, cereal, waffle station, juice, yogurt, boiled eggs, etc. More than sufficent options. The rooms were very nice!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Janice C,

Reviewed 3 August 2014

were very friendly and upgraded us to a front suite on the 4 th floor with great view could have stayed on the veranda and watched the river close to most things and po boy diner down the road was great service and tucker best off our stay in USA

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Bonjour breaker4721,

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I enjoyed my stay. It was awesome. I really enjoyed the layout and location was perfect. The staff was amazingly helpful and even saved me money. That almost never happens. I plan to stay there again the next time I go to downtown. Thanks for Giving me such an amazing time and such a great evening.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thomas C,

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Baton Rouge Hampton Inn and Suites in downtown Baton Rouge. The hotel ws very close to Church, restuarants adn to the event we wee attending. the staff were very helpful and knowledgable of the area. We have traveled throughout the world and thsi ws the first time we stayed at a Hampton Hotell adn Suites and we will be looking for one again expecially if we travel in the U. S.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple