“Great food with good service”

Nino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 1,032 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Description: Locally Owned and Operated, Ninos Italian features a fresh, simple, and local approach to fine dining. Come experience our fresh rolled pastas, bread baked daily, and a truly unique made from scratch menu.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great food with good service”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have eaten at Nino's several times and have never been disappointed. Every time I have brought guests they have raved about the food.

Dallas, Texas
“Nino 's delivers quality and service. Excellent value.”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The cioppino is a variant on the San Francisco style but a surprisingly delectible taste. I would have preferred the excellent Louisiana oysters and shrimp as the main seafood but the mussels were tasty too. Home made spinach fettucine was delicious. Our waiter accommodated my taste for anchovy stuffed olives in my martini and the house chardonnay was delicious.

Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
“Best meal yet!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Tonight we celebrated our retirement from both careers. The setting was great at Nino's, and the meal was spectacular! Our waiter was very helpful and accomodating. We enjoyed the bruschetta with goat cheese, except one of us is not keen on goat cheese, so the staff substituted and gave each of us what we wanted. Nino's has a good wine list -- not lengthy, but quality selections for different tastes in wine.
I had the Pancetta Gorgonzola pasta with added shrimp, and my wife had the Bolognese marinara. The Pancetta Gorgonzola was exquisite -- smoky, strong, and cooked perfectly! The Bolognese was also outstanding. We closed the night with Bread Pudding -- always a favorite -- and, with a double espresso, it was a great ending to a wonderful experience!

1 Thank toneyrp
Blytheville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Toke over a hr to service us ar dinner and are waiter could not even make my drink right. I every called and made a reservation”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The food was great and the price I did not mind at all but the service was bad and it toke a hr to service us with only about 22 tables in the whole place and the really crazy part was we saw two table that sat down after we
did at least 5 to 10 minutes after we did, one was a couple and other was alone and they got there food way before we did. I will never go back ever

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Cya1969
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great, Fresh Food”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Found Nino's on the slow food website and am so glad I did. Everything is fresh and everything I've had there has been delicious. It's nice and quiet and the staff is friendly and helpful. Save room for dessert!

• Visited October 2013