“Lunch”

Ranked #248 of 1,029 Restaurants in Baton Rouge
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Zachary, Louisiana
“Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

Had a wonderful time. Food is great and the waitress was wonderful. Love the gift shop. The atmosphere is not as quiet as I would like but enjoyed the food and service.

Visited November 2012

Venice, Florida
“We like the low carb menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

This place is packed so get there before the rush! We always get the low carb items from the menu. The food always tadte good and fresh. Never had a bad meal.

Baton Rouge
“Standard Heavy, Fatty, Fried Breakfast, Nothing Interesting”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

If a big, heavy breakfast appeals to you, then this is your spot. Don't look for any fruit or healthy choices on this menu - you won't find much. I was so excited when I finally found apples on the menu only to find out they were FRIED apples. I finally settled on grits and biscuits. The biscuits have so much shortening in them that they have sort of a fried texture to them. The grits were undercooked. I know that they pride themselves on country cooking, but they could still have that and the food be less heavy, more healthy, and taste better. I ate way better and healthier home cooking growing up in the country. Probably no coincidence that everyone I saw there looked overweight.

Visited March 2013
Shreveport
“Good value..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

Took a trip for a basketball tournament..The team/parents/supporters/coaches stopped in to Cracker Barrel for lunch..The food was very good and we definitely recieved our money's worth...The service was great...and I would definitely return...

• Visited March 2013
Lake Charles, Louisiana
“To go order was good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013 via mobile

We ordered to go meals while staying at a hotel nearby. Chicken fried steak was good. Baked potato was slightly hard & was missing sour cream-which I paid extra for. Greens were excellent. Fried okra was good. Hamburger was good, but there was no ketchup, mayo or mustard. I was shorted coleslaw with the burger too. Friendly staff. Food was good overall. I just felt I shouldn't have to ask for all the little extras when I order to go meals.