Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
US$116
US$110
Quality Suites(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$92
US$84
HIExpress.com
1,196 results
All reviewsmississippi riverhistoric hotelkingfishthe executive loungea river view roompool deckvalet parkingwalking distancevalet serviceheart of downtownuss kiddbreakfast buffetan older hotelsouthern hospitalitybusiness tripenjoyed my staystaff was friendly
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I stay in Baton Rouge almost every week. Tried many hotels, the Hilton down town was convenient nut nothing special. I will stay here again next week see if this was just a bad trip. This time I will bring my wife, good restaurants near the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I give my stay a very poor rating because I was so upset and disappointed over only having a shower in my room. A hot bath is my way of winding down after a long day of business and I could not do this in a shower.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2013

The staff at the Hilton Capitol Baton Rouge were exceptionally attentive and friendly from the moment we arrived until our departure. Rooms were excellent and location perfect our our needs. Recommended!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I traveled to Banton Rouge, La for a football game Southern U vs Jackson State. We stay a Marriott downtown it was very nice, everyone was friendly, the area has variety of entertainment, club, casino, dining, etc.... we really enjoyed ourselves. Can't wait to the next football game we will defintely stay at the Marriott-downtown again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the Hilton Baton Rouge in Capitol Center. The Hilton hotel brand continues to keep their standards high and their rates reasonable. Every City I travel to, I look for a Hilton prior to my arrival. They are always my first choice!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business