Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
US$116
US$150
US$147
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Quality Suites(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$103
US$94
HIExpress.com
1,195 results
All reviewsmississippi riverhistoric hotelkingfishthe executive loungea river view roompool deckvalet parkingwalking distancevalet serviceheart of downtownuss kiddbreakfast buffetan older hotelsouthern hospitalitybusiness tripenjoyed my staystaff was friendly
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The Hilton stay made my business trip a true success! I experience from the initial call to the end of my visit; everyone was genuinely cordial and helpful on my trip, especially the front desk and valet workers.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I myself would like to state that I am an employee at one of Hilton's Hotels, the Hampton Inn to be exact. When I arrived to this location I was very impressed. My family and I reserved the room for Fathers Day weekend, and my stay was very peaceful. Front desk employees were extremely professional, and I was highly impressed. My daughter enjoyed her swim in the pool, which gave us a beautiful view of the river as we enjoyed ourselves. Unlike many who griped about the renovations, I did not find this an issue at all. Front desk informed us the the floor containing the pool was under renovations, however thus did not obstruct us from having a great time. Any hotel that is attempting to improve its facility is one that deserves an applause. Rooms were really clean. I was extremely satisfied with my stay, I have ready reserved future dates for my daughters birthday weekend because she loves this hotel. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Excellent stay at the downtown Hilton. Great service and attention to detail. Rooms are nicely appointed and have excellent amenities. Staff was very nice and hospitable. Food was excellent at the restaurant. Quick ceheck-in and check-out. Nice valet parking.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Baton Rouge Capitol Center. The rooms were awesome. Nice and spacious, very clean, and the beds were so comfortable. Great food. From the time I arrived at the property to the time I departed, every aspect was wonderful Valet parking was great. Car was brought around immediately. The front desk staff were excellent. Ms. Cherry the PBX operator is a GEM !!!! The entire staff as great. The only concern I would have is that be careful in the tubs. The tub in my room seemed new and was kind of slippery but I made it. Make sure you get a room on the river side so you can see the ships go up and down the Mississippi River. I look forward returning to this property. The renovated rooms are marvelous.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room on the river side. See the ships on the Mississippi River.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank blkman4u2c
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Room & hotel up to usual good Hilton standards. Clean and quite room. The staff were great sorting out problem quickly and efficiently without fuss when I had a problem with a prepaid booking- great stuff!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business