“Nice Place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
New Orleans, United States
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Great location. View close to great place to eat and be entertained! Easy in and out with a great staff and clean place to stay. Nice pool and great view of the river and it activities. Happy hour at bar with value priced goodies.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
Baton Rouge, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

This was a very nice hotel to stay at. Stayed here as the reception for my son's wedding was at this hotel. Had a nice experience during my stay; however, trying to plan my stay, as well as the stay of family members was sometimes made difficult by the local staff setting up our event.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

In town for a family function and stayed at the Hilton. Very nice hotel. Great location. Rooms were clean and spacious. AC didn't work very well....and you need good AC in Baton Rouge :) We asked for some help and they were nice but it didn't help too much. Staff overall was super helpful. And they have an outstanding bar. We'll be back.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ricky S
Estes Park, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Everything about this hotel is first rate - - from the complimentary airport shuttle, to room service, to cleanliness and comfort. And what really sets it apart from the competition is the staff. They could not have been more helpful or gracious, without being over the top.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Denham Springs, Louisiana, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

We stayed downtown Baton Rouge for a wedding that we were attending, but also for a little "stay-cation". The Hilton is a beautiful place and the view of the Mississippi river is amazing. Very close to all of the nightlife place on 3rd. Street. I only wish there was an easy access to the river walk from that area. It was very dangerous to cross in that area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ardith A
Natchitoches, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

The Hilton stay made my business trip a true success! I experience from the initial call to the end of my visit; everyone was genuinely cordial and helpful on my trip, especially the front desk and valet workers.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I myself would like to state that I am an employee at one of Hilton's Hotels, the Hampton Inn to be exact. When I arrived to this location I was very impressed. My family and I reserved the room for Fathers Day weekend, and my stay was very peaceful. Front desk employees were extremely professional, and I was highly impressed. My daughter enjoyed her swim in the pool, which gave us a beautiful view of the river as we enjoyed ourselves. Unlike many who griped about the renovations, I did not find this an issue at all. Front desk informed us the the floor containing the pool was under renovations, however thus did not obstruct us from having a great time. Any hotel that is attempting to improve its facility is one that deserves an applause. Rooms were really clean. I was extremely satisfied with my stay, I have ready reserved future dates for my daughters birthday weekend because she loves this hotel. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family