Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$147
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Quality Suites(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$70
Sleep Inn South(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$124
  • Breakfast included
US$162
US$135
All reviewsbasketball courtpresidential suitebuilding bfull kitchenno elevatorfriesbiscuits and gravyhot breakfastliving roomfree breakfasthome away from homeyogurtfront desk staffstaff was friendlyparking lotpetlsu
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My stay at The Richmond Inn & Suites- Baton Rouge was very pleasant. The staff was very friendly, the room was clean, the breakfast was fresh & hot. The only problem that I had with this hotel is that they didn't have an elevator. I was on the second floor & I had to carry many things up & down the stairs. That was my only problem with the Richmond inn & Suites- Baton Rouge.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
19068, General Manager at Richmond Inn & Suites Trademark Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are very pleased that your stay was pleasant. We are also very pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast and the friendly staff.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter and I stayed here for a wedding this past weekend. We stayed in a standard room and it was really nice. It had a small balcony which overlooked the pool. The hotel has two stories and no elevator. If you don't want to lug your luggage and bags up a flight of stairs, be sure to request a first floor room. There are different buildings. We visited someone in one of the suites and they are really really nice. Other than the elevator situation, we enjoyed our stay and would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: Hotel has no elevator; request first floor rooms
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are very pleased that you and your daughter your room with a balcony overlooking the pool.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked this hotel in a last minute need. I was overly satisfied with my choice. I would stay at this location again if necessary. Friendly staff - very clean room - breakfast was served in lounge in the morning. Thank You Richmond Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
19068, General Manager at Richmond Inn & Suites Trademark Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are very pleased that enjoyed the clean room, friendly staff and the breakfast.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I used Wyndham points for this stay and it was excellent. The rooms are very nice, the pool is nice, the breakfast was great. Our room was on the outside and occasionally we could hear the interstate traffic. The inside rooms have either a patio with chairs and a table or a balcony with chairs and a table. If I were staying longer I would request an inside room. There are 2 floors, no elevator. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this hotel. Definitely would recommend and go back. The staff were great, good restaurants close.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank sctraveler13
19068, General Manager at Richmond Inn & Suites Trademark Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your room, the pool and the great breakfast.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Where to begin it's amazing here. The staff is hands down the best. Rose has made us feel like family. Our room is always clean if there is ever a problem it's handled immediately.we are so glad we came across this place.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
19068, General Manager at Richmond Inn & Suites Trademark Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are very pleased that you had an amazing stay with us. We are also pleased that the staff and especially Rose made you feel like family.