“Nice place :-)”

Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel
Ranked #24 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Reviewed 7 November 2013

A lovely hotel, a very clean and spacious room and very friendly staff. It is a bit outside of downtown Baton Rouge but for us the quality of the hotel more than made up for the location. Good breakfast too!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ClivePearman

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I recently had the pleasure of staying at this hotel on a business trip where the client dictated where we were to meet.As such, I had no choice on where I was to stay. Based on the price of the room, I expected a much lower quality hotel. Instead, the hotel was very nice. The rooms were very large and clean.The service I received was as good as the service I received in any five star hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful.I would definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank PScott1956
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My home away from home. The staff treats me like family at this hotel. Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. Wireless internet is free and fast. Breakfast is great. Parking is very secure and free.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 20 October 2013

This hotel is older than some best westerns but the staff were lovely. We asked to change rooms after our first night from the 1st to 3rd floor due to noise and the lady on the desk was so helpful. Rooms were clean and breakfast was great. My only thing would be due to the hotel design it was a little noisy at times but everything was good.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sammie18
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Stayed at this hotel with a group of 8 people. The "only" complaint any of us had was that the beds were full size instead of queen - they were very comfortable beds but could have be larger ( not too much room for 2 larger sized people in one bed). Other than that, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Staff, cleanliness and breakfast were all excellent. Would definitely stay there again

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Robin R
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We enjoyed our stay. Check in and check out was quick. The rooms were nice and clean, staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was awesome, and very filling. It was a very good start for our day not to have to find a place to eat. The Breakfast lasdy was very nice. Parking was great too

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roy B
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This was my second stay at this Best Western. It was every bit as good as the first. And I'm certain the next will also be as good. Most comfortable bed out of all on this trip. And breakfast was all it needed to be, in a lovely courtyard setting. I nice way to start the day.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Holiday Inn Baton Rouge
Holiday Inn Baton Rouge
#3 of 77 in Baton Rouge
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge

Been to Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel

Address: 710 Lobdell Ave, Baton Rouge, LA 70806-6320
Region: United States > Louisiana > Baton Rouge
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #24 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Price Range: £64 - £102 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau Louisianne Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Chateau Louisianne Hotel Baton Rouge