“A good hotel,”

Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East
Ranked #12 of 78 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Have stayed here a few times when I've traveled to Bagon Rouge. Have also stayed at the College Ave location many times. I prefer the other for the location. Closer to downtown. But this one is newer and nicer. It all comes down to location. If being near downtown is important to you, stay at College. If you want a newer, nicer hotel, stay here.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East

Reviewed 14 September 2013

This was an unplanned stop at the last minute as our driving was interrupted due to storms - the friendly desk staff quickly and efficiently gave us a room. The room was great - clean and spacious and very nicely appointed. The price was very reasonable and included breakfast.

The only downside to this hotel is that it is literally on the freeway and there is a lot of car/truck noise at the front and in the lobby/breakfast area - in the room (we stayed on 6th floor) it wasnt too bad and for a short stay (1 night for us) it was fine.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2013

The hotel was very nice. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast bar could use a little more variety. I would definitely stay there again. The hotel was very nice. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast bar could use a little more variety. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 29 August 2013

In June 2013 we blocked off a minimum of ten rooms for a fun-filled weekend of wedding festivities. The staff was nice and helpful and the hotel was clean. My complaint is with the management staff. After the wedding, I called the hotel to request an advertisement sponsorship. The manager (I shall leave him nameless) was very rude. He actually put me on hold, went into his office so his current guest did not hear him and told me "don't not call here asking for money. I do not want to help with any kind of donation." A simple no, I cannot donate to a non-profit organization would have been sufficient. Be vary careful of a wolf in sheep's clothing at this place.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Nice Gem in the middle of everything to do on the south end of Baton Rouge. Walk in it's breath taking open in the lobby. Clean and welcoming! The staff was helpful and friendly! You can not go wrong stay here! It's a great value!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We stayed at this hotel and enjoyed every aspect, from the clean rooms to the front desk smiling each time we entered the lobby. Our bed was very comfortable and clean. Will certainly return. WE did not know where to go for a good dinner and the front desk gave a great suggestion for the best bar-b-que we have had in a good while.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I stayed a this hotel with some out of state relatives and was treated royally. Every place we needed to go, the staff mapped it out for us. REALLY if you stay there and need anything, stop and ask Adam, Tyler or Eric to guide you!!

Room Tip: Ask the guys at the front desk for any kind of recommendation, they are great
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends