“Excellent Stay!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East
Ranked #13 of 78 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This hotel has great access to both I-10 & I-12. Near several dining choices. It really is the best kept secret for business or leisure in the Baton Rouge area. You can easily get anywhere you need to with out having to suffer through Baton Rouge traffic!! Outstanding staff and the complimentary breakfast is not your average breakfast, it was better

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We always stay here when we go to Baton Rouge. Its always clean and comfortable. Although he wasn't there this time, the desk clerk usually remembers our names. Excellent location near the mall and great dining. Quiet and cozy, this is our favorite spot in the city.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I have stayed here 3 times, the last time, I got a room with a shower only. The TV in room did not catch NBC, (the olympics were on)& front desk couldn't tell me what channel NBC was! The toilet handle had to be jiggled because it kept running. This is a nice hotel, just didn't quite size up to the other times I have been there!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times in the past during business travel and found that it is easy to get around, easy to find a number of restaurants, and a little quieter than the Hampton Inn closer to LSU's campus. It also offers all of the amenities, including a washer/dryer that is not offered at the other site. May not be a need for many travelers, but I have found myself having to extend trips and running out of clean clothes. The other location is also nice, but it is an express stay Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2014

This hotel staff goes out of their way to help anyway they can. One of the cleanest hotels I've ever stayed in and in a very good location. They also have a Hot Breakfast which is great when we travel with kids. During the summer they have a hot tub, kiddy pool and a full size pool that is very relaxing after a long day.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I usually love Hampton Inns because they wash their bed covers after each visit and are clean. This one was just so-so. The service was ok but they were not particularly friendly. We had 2 rooms to accommodate all 6 of us. My husbands room smelled of mildew. My room was fine but the door did not lock automatically. We could bolt it from the inside but when we left the room the door would not lock. Luckily we were only there overnight and only left the room for breakfast. We brought our stuff down with us so we did not have to worry about our unsecured room. Breakfast was ok. Not much selection and the hot dish was pretty inedible.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Very clean and nice Hampton Inn with nice lobby and breakfast area. It's close to shopping and eating and right off I-10 so the location is good. I would definitely stay here again next time I come to Baton Rouge.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family