“Great place to stay on the way to Florida”

Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East
Ranked #11 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Plano, Texas
“Great place to stay on the way to Florida”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Rooms were clean, nice and the complimentary breakfast the hotel provided was very good. We did not have a reservation and I was so glad they had some rooms. We would definitely stay there again on our way to Florida.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
San Antonio, TX
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Traveling thru & made last minute reservations. Easy setup & room was clean and comfortable. Decent breakfast & on the road again. Normally what you would expect from a Hampton. Clean & easy, not a lot of frills.

Ruston, United States
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We discovered what appeared to be dried snot on our fitted bed sheet. We had to go to the front desk twice and then had to change our own sheets. This took place at around midnight with two toddlers in the room. They were out of sorts because of the noise and activity involved in changing our sheets.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Houston, United States
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We googled to get a place to stay near I-10. This was a perfect location for our trip since it is almost at the junction of I-10 and I-12, on our way to Florida. We reserved the same night and we got a reasonable price for the same night reservation and the location.

Sevierville, United States
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This hotel has great access to both I-10 & I-12. Near several dining choices. It really is the best kept secret for business or leisure in the Baton Rouge area. You can easily get anywhere you need to with out having to suffer through Baton Rouge traffic!! Outstanding staff and the complimentary breakfast is not your average breakfast, it was better

Marksville, LA, United States
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We always stay here when we go to Baton Rouge. Its always clean and comfortable. Although he wasn't there this time, the desk clerk usually remembers our names. Excellent location near the mall and great dining. Quiet and cozy, this is our favorite spot in the city.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Bell City, Louisiana
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I have stayed here 3 times, the last time, I got a room with a shower only. The TV in room did not catch NBC, (the olympics were on)& front desk couldn't tell me what channel NBC was! The toilet handle had to be jiggled because it kept running. This is a nice hotel, just didn't quite size up to the other times I have been there!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple