“Very nice, good price”

Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East
Ranked #11 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Highly recommend. Close to the hwy, but far enough so noise is not an issue. Safe area, even for children. Very clean property, very helpful and friendly staff. Free happy hour 5 to 7 PM with free cheese, crackers, olives, beer and wine. Good breakfast. Room was very clean, and even though I keep do not disturb on my door, room service left me clean towels and soaps outside my door every morning in a laundry bag. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Hotel was excellent, staff helpful and friendly. Really enjoyed quiet time at the pool. Would be better if sound wall to block out some of the highway sounds though. Very pleasant Stay and would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We were upset with the visit all the way around. Our TV, kept going off and on, and we called down to the front desk twice and they told us to just unplug it and it would reset itself. Never corrected the problem . Then we listened to music from the lobby all night. We decided not to call on that. Then, this morning we went down for breakfast and it was awful!!

Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank 398russellb
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stay at Hotels all over the place, this one was super clean, staff was friendly, etc. Breakfast was hot and delicious. No problems with the hotel at all. For some reason this stupid thing wants 200 characters even though I've said all I have to say about the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I try to stay at Hampton Inns when ever possible. I like their breakfast, cleanliness, service and great locations. I know if everything is not just right, they will go out of there way to make it so! I will always recommend Hampton Inn to my friends, as well as, their other family of Hotels. Blue Member, Nick P.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Traveling with young kids Hampton is the Hilton brand that suits my family best. The rooms are large and clean and not divided up to much to be difficult to see. the empty fridge and small sink are perfect for washing up after the kids with out the trouble of moving all the things in a full kitchen suit up and away.. The breakfast great, and no risk if the kids don't want to eat.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

You can't beat the service at the Hampton. We've stayed at Hampton in several states and have always received the same excellent treatment, clean rooms and great breakfasts. The staff has always been extremely helpful.

1  Thank John M