“Nice stay- good property” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East

Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East
Ranked #13 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Nice stay- good property”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Room was very comfortable and well kept. AC was very quiet and worked very well. The managers reception is a nice touch and appreciated them doing. The breakfast here is not as good as others I have had at Hampton's- turkey sausage not cooked enough- somewhat disappointed with check in as she did not make me feel like a Hilton Honors member, no welcome back, etc. But overall the staff was very nice. Will stay here in future, good location.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Pascagoula
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night for business. Hotel was very clean with an incredible pool, kiddie pool and hot tub. The room and bathroom were spotless. The staff members were friendly and the breakfast was full of delicious options. I'm very happy to have this hotel near work as it will be my first choice.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Baton Rouge, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Highly recommend. Close to the hwy, but far enough so noise is not an issue. Safe area, even for children. Very clean property, very helpful and friendly staff. Free happy hour 5 to 7 PM with free cheese, crackers, olives, beer and wine. Good breakfast. Room was very clean, and even though I keep do not disturb on my door, room service left me clean towels and soaps outside my door every morning in a laundry bag. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Lewisville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Hotel was excellent, staff helpful and friendly. Really enjoyed quiet time at the pool. Would be better if sound wall to block out some of the highway sounds though. Very pleasant Stay and would stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We were upset with the visit all the way around. Our TV, kept going off and on, and we called down to the front desk twice and they told us to just unplug it and it would reset itself. Never corrected the problem . Then we listened to music from the lobby all night. We decided not to call on that. Then, this morning we went down for breakfast and it was awful!!

Stayed April 2014
3 Thank Russell B
Ruston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stay at Hotels all over the place, this one was super clean, staff was friendly, etc. Breakfast was hot and delicious. No problems with the hotel at all. For some reason this stupid thing wants 200 characters even though I've said all I have to say about the hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

okla. city, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

I try to stay at Hampton Inns when ever possible. I like their breakfast, cleanliness, service and great locations. I know if everything is not just right, they will go out of there way to make it so! I will always recommend Hampton Inn to my friends, as well as, their other family of Hotels. Blue Member, Nick P.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family