Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
US$116
Hotels.com
US$213
US$190
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desktwo queensroom was cleanthe breakfast areanew orleanshot tubstay there againshopping and restaurantseasy accessstaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastenjoyed our staynice hotelfitness centernice staybreakfast stafflsu game
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Comfy rooms, bed and pillows are extremely comfy. I would recommend double checking your reservation prior to arrival. Make sure you get the room you specified. The breakfast could use some variety and member of staff to assist guest if needed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lavcll M
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

It was our pleasure to have you experience our Hampton Inn & Suites superior service. We are so happy you afforded us this opportunity to show our hospitality. You are a valued guest and we hope you will continue to make this your home away from home.

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Room was very comfortable and well kept. AC was very quiet and worked very well. The managers reception is a nice touch and appreciated them doing. The breakfast here is not as good as others I have had at Hampton's- turkey sausage not cooked enough- somewhat disappointed with check in as she did not make me feel like a Hilton Honors member, no welcome back, etc. But overall the staff was very nice. Will stay here in future, good location.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stayed one night for business. Hotel was very clean with an incredible pool, kiddie pool and hot tub. The room and bathroom were spotless. The staff members were friendly and the breakfast was full of delicious options. I'm very happy to have this hotel near work as it will be my first choice.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your gracious comments. We appreciate your enthusiastic endorsement and assure you we will do whatever it takes to continue to earn your trust. Thank you again for your patronage and choice of hotel. Safe travels and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Highly recommend. Close to the hwy, but far enough so noise is not an issue. Safe area, even for children. Very clean property, very helpful and friendly staff. Free happy hour 5 to 7 PM with free cheese, crackers, olives, beer and wine. Good breakfast. Room was very clean, and even though I keep do not disturb on my door, room service left me clean towels and soaps outside my door every morning in a laundry bag. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay as our Guest and for taking the time to write this review. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your experiences here with us. We will ensure that we share your review with our team as well. We look forward to seeing you again soon and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Hotel was excellent, staff helpful and friendly. Really enjoyed quiet time at the pool. Would be better if sound wall to block out some of the highway sounds though. Very pleasant Stay and would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay as our guest and for taking the time to write such a nice review. We look forward to seeing you again.