“Great Value!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge - I-10 East
Ranked #8 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I chose this hotel when everything next to the Crown Plaza Center was booked. It was only 5 minutes away and easy to get there and back. Access is very easy and shopping is convenient. There is no doubt I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Made reservations for a spur of the moment trip. Unfortunately the Double Tree by Hilton was full, which is a wonderful hotel at a great price! Check-in was smooth and everything about the three day stay was pleasant. Everything was neat and clean in the room and the free breakfast was very good, with some daily variety, along with the standard fare.
Hotel location was perfect for us and we hardly had to get on I-10, which can have crazy traffic jams at rush hour! I was thankful for the vacancy, but feel the $127 nightly price a little much, when compared to the Double Tree, for $107 with AAA, which is an all suite property. Kudos to this Hampton Inn for breaking the mold from a lot of Hampton properties. This one is well managed, clean and pays attention to the details! Bravo!!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Excellent hotel! When we stay in Baton Rouge we always stay here. It's always clean and rooms are spacious! The complimentary breakfast is a great way to start your day. It's a true bang for your buck! The location is excellent. Easy access from I10.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We can always depend on Hampton Inns to be clean, welcoming and a pleasure to visit. This hotel didn't disappoint, it was very comfortable. We called ahead to reserve our room and we were welcomed in the usual Hampton Inn style....very nice...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel one night on our way to Florida for vacation. The location was a bit tricky to find, but the staff was very helpful when I called. That evening, the front desk person helped us find a great place for dinner. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The free breakfast is a great value and much, much better than other free "breakfasts" I have had at other hotels. There was plenty of fresh fruit and good quality bread, coffee, etc. Wish more other Hamptons could follow this standard.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Located in close proximity to a great water park & a huge mall that my family can frequent every summer.The Hampton Inn is a very clean establishment with friendly & helpful workers. I always know that wherever we travel whether local or out of state that we can depend on a great stay.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This Baton Rouge location is highly recommended. The facility is clean and well kept. The staff are professional and courteous. It makes a big difference when you don't have to worry about the place at which you are staying. It allows you to better enjoy whatever else you came to that location to do.