We stopped in Baton Rouge and stayed at the Embassy Suites on a road trip from FL to TX. We decided to splurge and spend a little more money ($180) for the nice breakfast and pool for the kids. We stayed at the Hyatt Place in Baton Rouge for less than half the cost on the way to FL and actually liked the hotel a lot better. The Embassy Suites needs a lot of updating! Not worth the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Baton Rouge from our centrally located Embassy Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge hotel. Stretch out in our newly renovated all-suite hotel situated less than 20 minutes from Baton Rouge Metropolitan (BTR) Airport and just off I-10, linking you to the rest of Louisiana and beyond. Enjoy more space whether you’re on a Baton Rouge business trip or family vacation to visit Mike and the Fighting Tigers of Louisiana State University (LSU). All 223 suites at our Embassy Suites Baton Rouge hotel feature a private living room, flat-screen TVs and a separate bedroom. Enjoy a free made-to-order breakfast every morning which includes a fresh omelet station. Snacks and drinks are complimentary every night at this all-suite hotel Evening Reception*. Enjoy family and networking time in our open-air atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Embassy Suites