Driving back to north Houston suburbs from Orlando, we needed a place to stay in the Baton Rouge area. This hotel is easily accessible from I-10 which was convenient. The suites were perfect for our family of 4, even if the decor may have been a bit "dated." I'm not fussy about that. The front staff were friendly and welcoming. The kids wanted room service for dinner and we were quite happy with the quality of food received. Generous portions of burgers and fries were delivered and devoured! Breakfast buffet in the lobby was a nice treat before the drive back to Houston. In all, we would stay here again if driving out to AL/FL in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Baton Rouge from our centrally located Embassy Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge hotel. Stretch out in our newly renovated all-suite hotel situated less than 20 minutes from Baton Rouge Metropolitan (BTR) Airport and just off I-10, linking you to the rest of Louisiana and beyond. Enjoy more space whether you’re on a Baton Rouge business trip or family vacation to visit Mike and the Fighting Tigers of Louisiana State University (LSU). All 223 suites at our Embassy Suites Baton Rouge hotel feature a private living room, flat-screen TVs and a separate bedroom. Enjoy a free made-to-order breakfast every morning which includes a fresh omelet station. Snacks and drinks are complimentary every night at this all-suite hotel Evening Reception*. Enjoy family and networking time in our open-air atrium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Embassy Suites