Quality Suites(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$71
QualityInn
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
Free cancellation until 29/07
  • Breakfast included
US$147
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Sleep Inn South(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$77
US$126
US$130
HotelIndigo.com
  • Restaurant
US$137
All reviewsliving areaking bedgreat place to stayfree breakfastmallmicrowaveinterstatesinkdeskroomylouisianamaintenancelsuclerk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love the location, up Bluebonnet from the two places that I had to be. Very convenient, just off the interstate. But it looks and feels like an old timey hotel, the couch was stained, and in general, it just needs a nice face lift. Don't get a room by the pool in the summer, as it is noisy until closing time. But it functioned nicely as a sleeping place. But I might not stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alison P, Director of Sales at Wyndham Garden Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the review. We are couldn't agree more that our location is unbeatable. We apologize for not meeting your expectations in other areas we strive to maintain the highest standards, not only in service, but also with regards to maintaining the overall look and feel of the hotel. Your feedback will help us improve.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would recommend this property. I felt safe there and enjoyed the very clean room and property. Everyone was friendly and helpful. It was close to the interstate and everywhere we needed to be. Will stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We will be sure to share your kind feedback with the rest of our team, and be sure to recognize them for their efforts!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family has stayed at this hotel many times hoping that the next stay would be better but it continues to disappoint. I don't know how many more chances I can give them? This time the problems with our room and stay were, the fridge didn't work and was told it would be fixed but no one ever fixed it. There was no bedding for the sofa bed even though our party had 5 people in it. We had to wait over two hours to get a pillow for the sofa bed. The duvet cover on one bed had a large tear in it which looked ugly. The toilet kept wanting to clog up. The breakfast was terrible. On the first morning, they ran out of everything except for cereal and I had to ask for milk due to there being no milk left in the container. The worst part is breakfast was still open for two more hours. On the 2nd day, I decided to get some coffee and noticed there was some items left so we decided to eat. There was very little left and no restocking of anything. We did get lucky and were able to get a little food. I have stayed at many Wyndham Hotels and I am very disapointed with this hotel being a Wyndham Hotel. This location does not meet the standards of a Wyndham Hotel. I really hope that someone improves things with it. This location is in need of a remodel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 4mygrls

First and foremost, thank you for your most recent stay with us. On behalf of our entire team, please accept my sincere apology for the difficulties which you experienced during your stay. We hope that you would give us another opportunity to serve you when your travels return you to Baton Rouge.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

The staff was nice, check in easy. The dead wasp in my room was completely dried out and it was obvious it had not been propery cleaned. I got a half a dozen bug bites. THe elevator was filthy. The location is great for a traveler but do request a room on the opposite side from the interstate.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank redfishlaw
Alison P, Director of Sales at Wyndham Garden Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you for your review without comments such as this getting back to us, we would not be aware of problems. We apologize for not meeting your cleanliness expectations. We will have a training session with our housekeeping staff to ensure that they are continually striving to exceed our guest exceptions.

Reviewed 16 May 2018