Crowne Plaza Executive Center Baton Rouge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Baton Rouge Marriott(Baton Rouge)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsconcierge floorfitness centerhotel restaurantvery nice hotelfront desk staffoff the highwaycomfortable bedsking bedcomplimentary breakfastlsu gamefriesconferencebanquetpageantihgpetlouisiana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I am a business traveler who frequents Marriott and Hilton properties exclusively. During a recent trip on vacation to Baton Rouge, my family and I stayed at the Crown Plaza. While Marriott and Hilton are very good, I found that this Crown Plaza Hotel went beyond the normal service to make my stay memorable. Complimentary room upgrade, staff service and health club met 5 star value at an affordable price! I will come back and make CP a priortity!

Room Tip: This hotel and the service certainly enhanced our stay in Baton Rouge!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
hotelstaff1234, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Executive Center Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear Jeff C., Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the hotel facilities and found the staff accommodating. We always strive for great service and to address all our customer's needs. We value your feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We spent 3 nights at the Crown Plaza while visiting our daughter, a student at LSU. Will never stay anywhere else again in Baton Rouge. We had a large, updated room with a balcony. Friendly and accomodating staff, great breakfast buffet, comfy beds (even wrote down the brand of the pillow so that we can buy one for home). Unbelievable workout room, best we have ever seen in any hotel. We're looking forward to staying there again on our next visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank sue c
hotelstaff1234, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Executive Center Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear Sue C., Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave feedback on your stay. We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel facilities, amenities and service. We appreciate your comments are look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I met my daughter in Baton Rouge to attend the LSU v Auburn game. I contacted Ms. Mary Jane Wilcoxson and asked if she had a room available. She took care of us and booked us on the fifth floor, the concierge floor. The room was excellent, the food was equally excellent, and the employees were just awesome! Amber took excellent care of us and we will always attempt to stay at that property whenever we are in the area. They treat us as family and I wouldn't consider staying elsewhere. Great job Mary Jane and Amber! Thanks for making the Crowne Executive our home away from home! They even arranged for transportation to and from the game. They're awesome!

Room Tip: Ask to book a room on the fifth floor!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
hotelstaff1234, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Executive Center Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear David O, Thank you so much for staying with us and leaving your feedback. We couldn't be happier to hear you had such a wonderful stay. Mary Jane and Amber are the best! We're so lucky to have them on our team. Thank you again for the happy comments!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Two years ago I gave this place a 3-Circle "Ho Hum" rating. Not anymore.

From the lack of recognition of Priority Club status, to the broken toilet seat reported but never fixed over two days and nights, I can find nothing but negatives here now. Ceiling molding is pulling off the wall, furniture is stained, carpet thin, walls marked, housekeeping so-so, wake-up call not received--this just isn't much of a place to stay.

This is now only a conference hotel, and not much of one at that.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Scott M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Executive Center Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I would like to discuss further your stay with you. We work to exceed the expectations of all our customer. Unfortunately, we have not been able to accomplish this on your last 2 stays with us. Please contact me at 225-925-2444.
Scot Michelet

Reviewed 2 October 2013

We attended a conference at the Crowne Plaza. The rooms were completely modernized and NICE! I thought it was a brand new hotel but locals said it's been renovated. They did a fantastic job because they did 100% of it-not just parts of it. From the modern tiled showers with high-end glass doors, to the plush bedding and spa soaps. I'd give it 5 stars except that our conference organizers had some difficulty in communications with hotel staff. But it all got worked out. The banquet food was excellent. Overall:A VERY GOOD place, easy on/off I-10 with super nice comfy, rooms.

Room Tip: The 5th Floor Concierge Level was a nice plus. Rooms away from I-10, facing the back were best.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
hotelstaff1234, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Executive Center Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Dear FederalExpress, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for us. I'm glad you were able to experience our conference rooms and service team. We're always so happy to help groups with their business meetings. The hotel has been constantly trying to update their facilities and amenities so we're happy that you enjoyed them! Thank you again for staying with us and leaving your comments.