“Perfect and Bed Was Phenomenal” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chase Suite Hotel

Chase Suite Hotel
Ranked #54 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Doyline, Louisiana
“Perfect and Bed Was Phenomenal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

The staff members were exceptional and the 2 bedroom suite was beautiful! The breakfast was above average. I cannot even begin to describe the beds...best we have ever encountered. Easy route to Tiger Stadium.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bdavis123, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
We would like to thank you for this review and your thoughts on our bed. When traveling to Baton Rouge on your next visit don't hesitate to give us a call.

Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Martinez, Georgia, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

we had come down to drop my son at college. when making reservations I told them I needed a downstairs room due to I had 2 hadicappied people. we was told it was a gurantee. after 13 hours, only to find out our suite was on the 2nd floor. the next morning my son inlaw went to get us some the breskfast and a worker told him he could not bring it to us. I was upset at the service not the stay of the room.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for your review and we apologize about the miscommunication. Food is not allowed to be taken from the dinning area but if you are disabled we do make exceptions. We are glad you enjoyed your room and hope to see you again.

Travellers are raving about these Baton Rouge hotels

Gulfport, Mississippi, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

Our room was spacious and we loved the breakfast buffet in the am. The kids loved the pool and basketball court. Our room was clean. The kitchen needs several additional pots and pans and the cabinet doors in the bathroom need some attention. We were there for a short family vacation. Upon check in we were asked to sign a "no party policy", which I complied and signed. On Saturday night, the hotel became full and our neighbors proceed to have a party, in turn violating the policy, we had to get up several times and ask them to please stop because they were preventing us from resting. We could also hear others in our area doing the same, this making our last stay not so enjoyable. and restful. We complained to the front desk at checkout stating which room as doing it as well as there was another guest whom experienced the same situation. We were just told sorry they did not comply to the rules. Disappointing. Overall, it s a nice place, however the no party policy needs to be strictly enforced if you are going to make your guest sign a document stating you will not do it.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
We are so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Chase Suite Hotel. Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again in the future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

Stay with Chase Suite Hotel during a week of training. The staff was very professional and kind. The beds were so comfortable, the rooms were really nice, and the evening social hours was really surprising. There were dishes and beverages prepared daily, the food was tasty and the beverages were marked properly. I have already recommend the Chase Suite Hotel to a few friends. I will return in the near future. Thanks Ms. Bobbi!

Room Tip: Business, Vacation, Weekend get aways, or romantic and intimid getaway! I my room was in the back it...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bdavis123, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 22 August 2013
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here at Chase Suite. We really appreciate your review. We like to do what it takes to make our guests feel as home. So again thanks for the review and hopefully we will see you on your next trip to Baton Rouge.

Monroe, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

This was my first time to stay at Chase, but it will NOT be my last! I loved everything about my stay! They have the most comfortable bed, the rooms are very spacious and the grounds are very nice and welcoming. They also feed you very well, breakfast was amazing, not just cereal, even tho they had that too, it was a full hot breakfast, as if that wasn't enough, they feed you supper and free drinks from 5pm to 7pm. The staff was very nice and helpful. You will be glad you stayed at Chase, I can't wait to come back!! Thank you!!

Room Tip: Building #4 would be my chose, upstairs, quite and very cool.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bdavis123, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
Thanks for the review. We are glad to know that your stay was great. We do have the largest suites in Baton Rouge which most guests enjoy. We look forward to accommodating your next visit to Baton Rouge.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

I arrived late in the evening after a long workday, and the hotel staff was friendly and pleasant. They made me feel welcome and at home.

The room was large and clean. I slept well in a large, king bed with lots of comfortable pillows and nice sheets. There was a whirlpool tub with plenty of towels. I didn't use the kitchen, but it seemed to be in great shape complete with a dishwasher.

The location is close to restaurants and grocery stores. I had no trouble finding a place to grab dinner in the evening and breakfast in the morning.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
bdavis123, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 24 July 2013
We are glad that your suite was comfortable and that it provided a relaxating atmosphere. Thanks for your feedback and when visiting Baton Rouge again please let us accommodate you.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

I have stayed at the Chase Suites three times within the last 30 days and I loved every day I was there. The staff was great, and rooms were great. It was like being at home without the noise. I would recommend the suites for family getaway. The rooms are very spacious. I have stayed in the one and two bedroom suites and they both are worth the stay.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
bdavis123, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel, responded to this review, 24 July 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that your suite was everything that you hoped it would be. We look forward to having you stay at our location in the near future.