“Terrible customer service!!!!”

Chase Suite Hotel Baton Rouge
Ranked #47 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
“Terrible customer service!!!!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Still waiting 2+ hours late for a room I booked & paid for well in advance! Staff unhelpful. Rooms available just not what we reserved. Yet they won't upgrade us! Never again. You know what they say - fool me once... truly a joke!

• Stayed October 2013
bdavis123, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our goal is to exceed our guests expectations. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. Hopefully you will give us the opportunity to make it up to you.

Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Lafayette, Louisiana
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Staff was excellent! Breakfast was good. Room was very accommodating . My husband and I enjoyed our one night stay . Very quiet and clean. We will definitely be back and bring our children. I like that the hotel is pet friendly. The bed was nice and soft. A variety of pillows were nice to have .

• Stayed October 2013
Thanks for your feedback. We go above and beyond to make sure each guest stay is enjoyable. We appreciate you and look forward to having you stay with our location again.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Reviewed 25 September 2013

It's a great place. Nice rooms, comfortable bed, clean, good staff, great price. My only complaint is their "high-speed" internet. It is terribly slow. Speedtest results show 0.8 Mbps so it's probably 1.5Mbps advertised speed. I wouldn't even call it broadband at 0.8Mbps. It's 2013, at least get a 6Mb connection. One other small complaint is no HD channels. Other than the internet and no HD, the place is great.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience the internet may have caused. Thank you for this review about the internet. Management is taking care of the issue. Upon you next visit you will definitely notice the changes with the internet.

Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed 16 September 2013

So disappointing. We actually cancelled another hotel when we saw that this hotel offered a free shuttle to and from the LSU game...up to 3 hours before and 3 hours after is what is advertised on the website. Can't beat that, right?? We arrived at the hotel at 2:40 pm. TWENTY minutes before checkin time. NO rooms available. Disappointing, but we were a little early. I inquired about the shuttle. Front desk attendant told me IF shuttle was running they would only drop us off....not pick us up. ???? WHAT? When I explained what the website said, she first argued that it didn't say that, then told me they didn't control the website. Unbelievable. When I explained how I had cancelled another reservation and booked this hotel ONLY because of this shuttle, she said she would "check" with someone. She came back and said no , it was only drop off. I said ok, we can go somewhere else. She said hang on...again...then came back and said well, maybe he will pick you up at 9. The game wouldn't even be over by then. INSANITY. By this time, I had already called the Marriott, who had a room ready for checkin. I told her to just cancel my reservation, as the Mariott had a room ready right then and since we were now going to have to go find parking (nearly impossible this close to game time) we had to have a room immediately. She began to tell me this couldn't be done. But after a few more words, she was convinced it could be, I cannot comment on the condition of the facilities as all I saw was the lobby. All I can comment on is the attitude of the front desk which was very nonchalant, and "i don't care". There were others there (at 3 by the time all this was in progress) who came to check in and no one's room was ready. There was no sense of urgency at all. NO customer service at all. We won't be returning. And I don't suggest it to anyone who is counting on a ride to and from an LSU game.Even though it is clearly advertised on the website. http://www.chasehotelbatonrouge.com/specials/tiger-football-rates.htm

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
bdavis123, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
We would like to apologize for this experience. This was our first time doing the shuttle to the game because we wanted to provide this service to our clients. I hope you will give us the opportunity to make things right.

Lafayette, Louisiana
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We got a two bedroom suite. We were at the back of the property so it was really quite. The property shows wear but it was worth the stay. It was really clean and the bed(s) were amazing!!!! As well as the pillows!! The suite was spacious. The upstairs bathroom was really large with a whirpool tub. The kitchen was really nice. I can't believe how quiet the property was as well as the actual suite. With my friend upstairs, I never heard him. Just be warned that the upstairs bedroom has a half wall. The staff was nice. We didn't get a chance for breakfast but they were still willing to help get us a cup of coffee.

Room Tip: Back side of the property was quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank minzylou
We are happy that the two bedroom suite was everything you hoped it would be. The Jacuzzi is very relaxing after a hard day at work. Thanks for your review and we hope to be of service to you when traveling to Baton Rouge again.

Doyline, Louisiana
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

The staff members were exceptional and the 2 bedroom suite was beautiful! The breakfast was above average. I cannot even begin to describe the beds...best we have ever encountered. Easy route to Tiger Stadium.

• Stayed September 2013
We would like to thank you for this review and your thoughts on our bed. When traveling to Baton Rouge on your next visit don't hesitate to give us a call.

Martinez, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 28 August 2013

we had come down to drop my son at college. when making reservations I told them I needed a downstairs room due to I had 2 hadicappied people. we was told it was a gurantee. after 13 hours, only to find out our suite was on the 2nd floor. the next morning my son inlaw went to get us some the breskfast and a worker told him he could not bring it to us. I was upset at the service not the stay of the room.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Thanks for your review and we apologize about the miscommunication. Food is not allowed to be taken from the dinning area but if you are disabled we do make exceptions. We are glad you enjoyed your room and hope to see you again.