“Work Trip”

Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge
Ranked #52 of 78 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I was a guest for about four days. The Front Desk Attendants were helpful during checkin & upon departure. Rooms were clean and neat. I would recommend to others and I myself would return. Great location: close to restaurants, shopping and right off the interstate.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
bdavis123, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thanks for your feedback and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay and amenities.

There are newer reviews for Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Still waiting 2+ hours late for a room I booked & paid for well in advance! Staff unhelpful. Rooms available just not what we reserved. Yet they won't upgrade us! Never again. You know what they say - fool me once... truly a joke!

• Stayed: October 2013
bdavis123, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our goal is to exceed our guests expectations. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced. Hopefully you will give us the opportunity to make it up to you.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Staff was excellent! Breakfast was good. Room was very accommodating . My husband and I enjoyed our one night stay . Very quiet and clean. We will definitely be back and bring our children. I like that the hotel is pet friendly. The bed was nice and soft. A variety of pillows were nice to have .

• Stayed: October 2013

Thanks for your feedback. We go above and beyond to make sure each guest stay is enjoyable. We appreciate you and look forward to having you stay with our location again.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

It's a great place. Nice rooms, comfortable bed, clean, good staff, great price. My only complaint is their "high-speed" internet. It is terribly slow. Speedtest results show 0.8 Mbps so it's probably 1.5Mbps advertised speed. I wouldn't even call it broadband at 0.8Mbps. It's 2013, at least get a 6Mb connection. One other small complaint is no HD channels. Other than the internet and no HD, the place is great.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience the internet may have caused. Thank you for this review about the internet. Management is taking care of the issue. Upon you next visit you will definitely notice the changes with the internet.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

So disappointing. We actually cancelled another hotel when we saw that this hotel offered a free shuttle to and from the LSU game...up to 3 hours before and 3 hours after is what is advertised on the website. Can't beat that, right?? We arrived at the hotel at 2:40 pm. TWENTY minutes before checkin time. NO rooms available. Disappointing, but we were a little early. I inquired about the shuttle. Front desk attendant told me IF shuttle was running they would only drop us off....not pick us up. ???? WHAT? When I explained what the website said, she first argued that it didn't say that, then told me they didn't control the website. Unbelievable. When I explained how I had cancelled another reservation and booked this hotel ONLY because of this shuttle, she said she would "check" with someone. She came back and said no , it was only drop off. I said ok, we can go somewhere else. She said hang on...again...then came back and said well, maybe he will pick you up at 9. The game wouldn't even be over by then. INSANITY. By this time, I had already called the Marriott, who had a room ready for checkin. I told her to just cancel my reservation, as the Mariott had a room ready right then and since we were now going to have to go find parking (nearly impossible this close to game time) we had to have a room immediately. She began to tell me this couldn't be done. But after a few more words, she was convinced it could be, I cannot comment on the condition of the facilities as all I saw was the lobby. All I can comment on is the attitude of the front desk which was very nonchalant, and "i don't care". There were others there (at 3 by the time all this was in progress) who came to check in and no one's room was ready. There was no sense of urgency at all. NO customer service at all. We won't be returning. And I don't suggest it to anyone who is counting on a ride to and from an LSU game.Even though it is clearly advertised on the website. http://www.chasehotelbatonrouge.com/specials/tiger-football-rates.htm

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
bdavis123, Manager at Cloverleaf Suites Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

We would like to apologize for this experience. This was our first time doing the shuttle to the game because we wanted to provide this service to our clients. I hope you will give us the opportunity to make things right.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

We got a two bedroom suite. We were at the back of the property so it was really quite. The property shows wear but it was worth the stay. It was really clean and the bed(s) were amazing!!!! As well as the pillows!! The suite was spacious. The upstairs bathroom was really large with a whirpool tub. The kitchen was really nice. I can't believe how quiet the property was as well as the actual suite. With my friend upstairs, I never heard him. Just be warned that the upstairs bedroom has a half wall. The staff was nice. We didn't get a chance for breakfast but they were still willing to help get us a cup of coffee.

Room Tip: Back side of the property was quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank minzylou

We are happy that the two bedroom suite was everything you hoped it would be. The Jacuzzi is very relaxing after a hard day at work. Thanks for your review and we hope to be of service to you when traveling to Baton Rouge again.

Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

The staff members were exceptional and the 2 bedroom suite was beautiful! The breakfast was above average. I cannot even begin to describe the beds...best we have ever encountered. Easy route to Tiger Stadium.

• Stayed: September 2013

We would like to thank you for this review and your thoughts on our bed. When traveling to Baton Rouge on your next visit don't hesitate to give us a call.