“Great for what we needed!”

Chase Suite Hotel Baton Rouge
Ranked #52 of 78 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Greeley, Colorado
“Great for what we needed!”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We stayed for 8 nights during the holidays. Having the extra space in a suite, rather than a cramped hotel room was great. The laminated floors made it a little loud walking around and we could hear creaking every time the guests above walked around, but we were not in the room a lot, except to sleep. Heat/AC is a pretty loud roar, but we got used to it. Other than that, it was very quiet. A card in room said they would clean your room every 4th day, unless requested, but they actually cleaned every day. Get to breakfast at least 15 minutes before it's over. At 5 minutes to, the lady starts taking things away, even with people sitting there. Food, utensils, napkins, etc. Standard fare for breakfast, not great, but for the rate we paid, it was a bonus to get some fresh brewed coffee, toast, waffles, fruit, yogurt. Hot breakfast was powdered eggs, grits and meat. Staff was nice. We would stay again.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Jazoh
bdavis123, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Thanks for your review and comment this gives management the insite to make things better.

Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Pineville, United States
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Very nice and clean hotel. We stayed in the 2 story suite for New Years Eve. It felt like we were in our own home. Kitchen with anything you need to prepare a meal. Jacuzzi tub, spacious beds, fireplace..etc. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and look forward to staying again in the near future. We did not use the spa or eat the breakfast, so I cannot rate those areas.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kristy V
Thanks for your review. We are pleased to know how well you enjoyed your stay.

Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 19 December 2013

The staff of the hotel are wonderful and they make you feel like you are at home. I travel for a living and spend lots of time in hotels and this is without a doubt the best place to stay.

The front desk personnel are just a joy to deal with. Maranda Howard is an absolute sweetheart with a smile for every guest who walks into the lobby.

The house keeping staff get the rooms perfect and it is very nice to return to a room that is clean and fresh. They even do the dishes!!!!

Room Tip: Buildings #4 and #5 are located next to the pool and hot tub. So it is a short walk to a relaxing s...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
bdavis123, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
Thanks for your review and we so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

Crowley, Louisiana
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I stayed at Chase Suites last week for a business trip and it was very nice. The staff was friendly and helpful and the hotel's amenities offer the basic comforts of home. The bed was spacious and comfortable, room was clean, and suite provided an overall luxurious feel. I've stayed at several suite hotels before, and this one tops them. The location is in a quiet area with several restaurants and stores nearby so everything you need is readily available. I definitely give this treasure a thumbs up and will stay again..

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Shavon A
We are glad that we gave you the feel of home. Thanks for your review.

Texas City, Texas
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I stayed at Chase Suite in the month of November and it was wonderful. My bed was so comfortable I slept all night and this is unusual for me because I sleep lite. My room was very clean and fresh smelling. My breakfast was assorted and hot items were served. Best kept secret in Baton Rouge.

Room Tip: Try this hotel it is personable and I feel you would like it.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
bdavis123, Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Baton Rouge, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Your feedback is important to us so thanks for taking the time to complete this review. We are pleased to know that everything was nice in your suite and we hope to see you again for future visits.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 4 December 2013

The friendly faces made my stay enjoyable. They don't mind helping you with anything you need for your stay. The hotel was very spacious, reminded my home, the customer service was great, wouldn't stay anywhere else. Very Luxury. The location of this property is great, there are so many nice restaurant to eat at. I have been to many properties such as Hyatt, and Marriott they don't even compare to the chase suite. The colors in the room is very nice. Now I want to change my colors in my house to theirs.

Room Tip: I like the nine building because it is close to the lobby.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Dianne B
We would like to thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know that your visit was extra special and we hope to see you at our location in the future.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I guess I was a bit spoiled by my room and stay at the new L'auberge Casino and Hotel where I stayed 2 nights prior to staying at this hotel for a 3rd night on Thanksgiving vacation visiting family. Even the soap appeared to be the absolute cheapest (bar soap) they could find and had no fragrance and offered no shower gel. My humbled suggestion would be to simply put forth and effort to "try" and do something special with the rooms in even the tiniest ways. Complimentary water, better soaps and lotions, etc.

• Stayed November 2013
Thanks for your feedback and we are pleased to know that you had a pleasant stay.