“Great Stay!”

Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr.
Ranked #6 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
United States
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Overall everything was excellent throughout my stay. From the service to the overall accommodations, I highly recommend this brand and location for business travelers. The front desk staff were SUPER excellent at delivering fast service. I always love staying at Hamptons for this very reason.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Baton Rouge, United States
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I will not stay in any other hotel but the Hampton's Inn. I first feel in love with the Hampton Inn on Commerce Street in Montgomery, AL. However, I loved my stay in Baton, Rouge. The hotel is located right by the freeway, yet it is a quiet stay. There is a Chili's, IHOP, and even an Walmart close by.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Vanesha C
Newport Beach, United States
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Stayed during busy Thanksgiving and football weekend. Service was outstanding, rooms lovely with a little desk, a refrig. Overall, highly recommend this spot if you're in the area - they've made the best of this given the highway so close

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Clarkston, United States
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Hotel was up to date and very clean. Had nice shower and bathroom facilities. Had USb/regular power ports by bed for hooking up phones/tablets etc. - very convenient. Breakfast was good with health options like oatmeal, yogurt and fresh fruit.

Slidell, United States
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Hampton Inn just off I -10 Baton Rouge near LSU College dr Exit - This is the second time I stayed at this Hampton - The room was very clean , The staff very friendly - it a very good location - I will stay here again

Vidalia, United States
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This hotel offers comfortable rooms, decent food and a very friendly staff. As a single woman traveling on business, I feel safe and secure in this hotel. The location is good - a bit confusing to get to from I-10 the first time. Also good location to area resturants and shopping. Good value for the money

New Iberia, United States
Reviewed 6 November 2013

At this hotel, I was greeted with kindness. The staff accommodated my every wish. The room was clean and comfortable. I will return. I needed to meet with a group in the lobby, and the staff were not only welcoming but helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

hamptoninnbr, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr., responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Greetings from Hampton Inn!

We would like to thank-you for the amazing comments! We truly pride ourselves in providing our guests with the best service possible along with a clean and comfy room. Hearing great comments like these makes me so proud to have the wonderful staff that we do. We can not express how much appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are looking forward to your next arrival! Thanks once again!