“What a great team!”

Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr.
Ranked #6 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Shreveport, United States
“What a great team!”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I have to tell everyone that the staff at this Hampton Inn has it going-on. My check-in process was great and I loved how much I felt at home. The complimentary breakfast and my room was great great great! I say by far this is the best hilton property I've stayed at in Baton Rouge while traveling on business.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
san diego, United States
Reviewed 14 January 2014

i have stayed at the hampton inn multiple times in multiple locations, they really have set the bar high for me espically since there other locatoins have much better ammenties. this location i felt was really substandard due to the location espically. right off the freeway and somewhat difficult to enter the property the only reason i was able to make to the property was because of the giant sign or else i would not have found it. for it being the hampton inn the room was very small and along with that the bathroom was also small for a 100$ a night i dont beieve the price was worth the stay i would have felt better if it was 80$ a night.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Joerg T
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I figured I would write a review to praise this particular location and property for its amazing staff. I stayed in room 221 and my accommodations were perfect being that the hotel is located right next to the freeway. The front desk personnel were wonderful at helping me with a few essentials I had left at home. I never new that the Hampton Inn brand offered complimentary items in what they call the "As if by magic box". How creative?! I look forward to staying at this location again when I return to Baton Rouge in the near future.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Situated next to I-10, this hotel is very easily accessible to many nearby restaurants and attractions. I stay here every time I travel on business. The gentlemen at the front desk are always pleasant and my accommodations are always surpassed. I highly recommend this hotel. Geaux Tigers!

• Stayed January 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I have never stayed at a hilton property that has the FANTASTIC service this specific location has. They gave me a reason to give the Hampton Brand a second try after my terrible experience that I had in december at the Hampton Inn in Lafayette. My overall accommodations were the best I've received in a long time and this property is still kicking-it. The staff during my stay really made this place great!

Room Tip: Rooms toward the back side of the hotel are the best.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Merryville, United States
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Hampton Inn, Baton Rouge @ College is the best Hampton Inn I have stayed in to date. The staff is very professional, courteous, and caring. They went above and beyond their duties to ensure a wonderful hotel stay. Thank you so much!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

(Undisclosed), United States
Reviewed 13 January 2014

This hotel is strategically located closely to freeway, restaurants, shopping establishments et cetera. Its location was recommended by family members who reside within Baton Rouge. The complimentary breakfast was somewhat limited in its menu items. Overall, my stay was not a bad one.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family