Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr.
Ranked #7 of 77 Hotels in Baton Rouge
Pace, United States
“Cozy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

I found this hotel to be cozy and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was good and the rooms were very clean and the staff was very accommodating. The location to the university was great. The location of this hotel was also walking distance to restaurants like Chili's and IHOP. My only complaint is the traffic outside was very loud and there was a lot of traffic in that immediate area during rush hour.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Grosse Tete, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

To Whom It May Concern:

I commend the following staff members at the Hampton Inn Baton Rouge 1-10 & College Drive.
Maggie, Antonio, Matt, Sheryl, Brittany, Bret, and Chase, YOU WERE ABLE TO ANSWER
ANY QUESTIONS THAT WE HAD AND MET ANY OF OUR NEEDS THAT WE REQUESTED.

WE WERE ALSO IMPRESSED WITH THE EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN HOTEL IT ALWAYS SMELLED SO FRESH. There are very few hotels that allow you to check out at noon and the available coffee and tea 24 hours a day was amazing. THANKS AGAIN.

Tim and Kendra Wilson Vallet

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Kelowna, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

Checked in thinking we were in for a quiet nights sleep only to find the without a doubt the noisiest hotel ever.You could hear every vehicle as they passed by on the freeway.It looked good but obviously forgot to insulate the walls !My husband that sleep through anything was even up all night.Even the large group of children that checked in were not as noisy as the traffic(which you might expect) We were very careful checking into other hotels after that.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms or quite ones here.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
hamptoninnbr, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr., responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Greeting from Baton Rouge!

Diane, I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay. We understand the importance of a good night's rest while traveling and we appreciate your feedback about the noise from nearby traffic and neighboring guests. Your comments will help us to improve our guest experience moving forward and we hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in town so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me at 225.926.9990.

Monee' Bailey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

Front desk staff was very friendly and welcoming. Room was clean, and bed was very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast had a good variety of choices - the homemade oatmeal is noteworthy. Convenient to several restaurants and the interstate. We would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kim T
ALEXANDRIA, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

I like this hotel a lot. The staff are very nice and friendly. They greeted me each time I came in or exited the hotel. I would like to see all Hilton Honors members receive a refreshment bag not just gold members. Other than that I have no complaints. I enjoyed my stay!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Leesville, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Great phone welcome, and at desk. Room just right. Breakfast good, coffee very good. Nice lobby. My wife wanted a jacuzzi after running 17 miles in Kisatchie National Forest in the afternoon. Maybe someday.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

I had an awesome stay!!!!! They offered free food and drinks from 5-7. Diana was extremely nice and hospitable. Room was very clean. Staff overall was great! I will definitely stay here every time I'm in Baton Rouge.

• Stayed February 2014