US$118
US$107
Courtyard
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
US$115
US$110
US$136
US$125
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Quality Suites(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$70
US$153
US$144
  • Pool
Sleep Inn South(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$123
US$107
US$143
US$135
All reviewsroad noiselight sleeperroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastwould recommend this hotel to anyonestayed one nightfresh fruitwould stay againoatmealfront desk staffgreat place to stayeasy accessbusiness triplsu gameenjoyed my staystaff was friendlyconvenient location
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice double room
Clean, bed very comfortable, plenty of pillows and towels! Complimentary cookies! Clerks very helpful, brought items to room my husband had forgotten to pack quickly. All Hampton Inns weve visited have been nice!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Monee' B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while in Baton Rouge. It is refreshing to hear that we delivered the level of hospitality that we strive for. We appreciate the kind words. We look forward to hosting you again with us, and continuing to wow you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was redone but the price was ridiculous for the quality...i won't be spending that much for a mediocre type of room.....i was really disappointed I could have went to staybridge they are real nice

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Monee' B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello, Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn College Drive. We apologize for the situation that you encountered during your recent stay. It is with suggestions from guests, such as yourself, that we are able to improve. We look forward to making you our guest again soon and giving you the experience that you deserve.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perhaps because our room was on the side nearest I-10, the noise was a problem for us. Plus, during the night, lots of youngsters came into the room next to ours and took quite a long time to settle down.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Monee' B, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Baton Rouge I-10 & College Dr., responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

After driving all day, my wife and I stopped at the Hampton Inn College Drive. Check in was very easy, accommodations are nice, clean, what you would expect from a Hampton property. The location is right off of I-10 and very easy to get to. We walked to a restaurant next door to eat, so it was an easy stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn College Drive I am so happy to hear you were pleased with the hotel and your stay overall. I appreciate all the kind words you had for us on the review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

The property is close to LSU and the activities there. It is easy to get to from the Interstate. The staff is well-trained, friendly, and attentive to guests' needs. The breakfast was as good as any complimentary hotel breakfast and was served over a broad range of time and staffed with attentive folks who kept the place clean.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn College Drive I am so happy to hear you were pleased with the hotel and your stay overall. I appreciate all the kind words you had for us on the review. I will be sure to pass kudos along to my team. We look forward to seeing you again!