Courtyard Baton Rouge Siegen Lane
Drury Inn & Suites Baton Rouge(Baton Rouge)
US$116
US$150
US$147
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Quality Suites(Baton Rouge)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$122
US$92
US$84
HIExpress.com
All reviewsfront deskcourtyard by marriottthe sliding glass doorduring peak timesclean and comfortable roomspulled upcomfortable place to stayshort drivelocation is excellenthotel is greatthird floorfree breakfastfitness centerfitness roombusiness triplobbywalmart
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

This hotel is in a convenient location and is very clean. Indoor pool was the perfect temp for a swim. All of the employees were very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. No free breakfast (which would've been a big plus) but a great hotel stay.

• Stayed: October 2013
CourtyardSiegenLnGM, General Manager at Courtyard Baton Rouge Siegen Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Dear gena_larae,

Thank you for your nice comment about our hotel. We are happy you were able to enjoy our indoor pool and our knowledgeable staff. We strive to make every guest's stay with us as pleasant as possible and it is very nice to hear when we are successful. We hope to see you the next time you travel to Baton Rouge.

Amanda Acosta
Courtyard by Marriott
Baton Rouge Siegen Lane

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I would say that this was a fine stay. The staff was very pleasant. The lobby was modern and consistent with other Courtyards across the country. The rooms, however, were a just OK. The bathrooms need re-modelling and there was no full body mirror in the room (that I could find). The air conditioner was a bit noisy, and the air in the room was a bit damp.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2013

This was my first time to stay at any Marriott (7-13-13). My family and I were speechless when we arrived. The staff at the front desk were exceptional. The room was wonderful. When we open the door to our room we couldn't believe the size and how nice the room was. I had called the evening before to request a microwave which was not there when we arrived. I called the front desk and the microwave was brought up immediately. Now that's what I call service. The bed was to die for. I hated we did not come the evening before and stayed two nights. I almost didn't leave to go to our next attraction once I got a feel of the bed. I will be staying in the Courtyard by Marriott every time we have to stay in a hotel. Since I returned home I have told my family and friends the hotel to stay at if they go to Baton Rouge is this one.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2013

After staying in a comparably priced dog of a La Quinta in N.O (Veteran's Hwy)., I was happy to find this place in Baton Rouge. Booked through the Marriott site w/ AAA discount I got a pretty favorable rate.

That said, It was my own fault that I overlooked the small print and missed things which Courtyard's do not offer like breakfast, lobby coffee, room papers, which I thought I'd gotten at Courtyards when I'd last stayed years before. In fact, I can see in the lobby a place where coffee was once provided (coffee cup stenciled on the wall on little alcove).

Also disappointed with chintzy two coffee pods in room every day! Really? For two adults? The front desk provided more after some hand waving and slow pronunciation (guy wanted me to go over to their coffee bar and buy coffee). No thank you! I want to make coffee in my room in my jammies in the morning please!!!

And the wireless internet in the room is horrible. If I sat on the sofa (King/sofa room), I could sometimes get connected, but if I moved to the bed, forget it. Tried switching between networks to no avail. Unplugged router against dire warnings... You know, all the stuff you would try at home. Actually called the service number, and wasted an inordinate amount of time with them. I finally told them it was working just to get off the phone. Wound up sitting at the desk hard-wired. I don't know if this was just me? I know hotel service is usually bad, not like this.

But other than the internet connection, it really is a nice place. I just feel that like the airlines, Courtyards are trying to squeeze a few extra dollars out of its customers by setting up a coffee shop in the lobby. And if they would get the internet/wireless connection fixed, this would be a primo spot. I would still stay here again, and don't feel like my complaints warrant a downgraded score, as the actual overnight sleeping, cleanliness, and safety were top-notch!

Room Tip: Joint their points club.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My stay on business was only one night but this hotel fit the bill perfectly. Sometimes the travel group for work puts me in places I wouldn't want to go back to, but this time they picked a winner.

The location is convenient, right off of I -10 and it is close to meany good choices to eat. Even though it is very close to the interstate, the rooms were quiet and the highway was not noticed. The free Wi-Fi was nice and the speed of teh connection was good.

The rooms were well decorated, spacious, perfectly clean and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable and I had a great night's sleep. Breakfast in the lobby cafe was reasonable and tasty.

Every staff member I dealt with was very friendly and helpful.

All in all this property is a great choice if your travels take you to Baton Rouge, LA

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business