“Nice place but...”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bogalusa
Magnolia Garden Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Bogalusa
Amite, Louisiana
“Nice place but...”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Nice rooms but the beds are small and prices are high. Also have to pay for housekeeping. Housekeeping is similar to what I have experienced at extended stay hotels but not usual for hotels. I wouldn't recommend this place as for the amount you pay per night you would expect the room to be cleaned daily without having to pay extra. And I prefer a bed larger than a twin size.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Johnnewguy
PatriciaMarcombe, Manager at Magnolia Garden Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Magnolia Garden Inn & Suites thanks all of our guests and each corporation that books our new and modern suites. We strive to offer our extended stay guests the best in customer service, hospitality, and a clear understanding of our room policies. We appreciate any feedback. We would like to send a warm welcome to one of our most recent guests, johnnewguy. We would love to hear back from you personally and our hotel manager is gladly awaiting your call at Magnolia Garden Inn & Suites. The number is (985)732-0639.

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed 24 September 2013

SIX words to explain my recent visit at this location...."MY NEW HOME AWAY FROM HOME!" I really enjoyed my stay. It was clean and the staff was extremely courteous. I absolutely love great customer service and I was so comfortable during my entire stay. However, I have just one thing that I would like to see added in the rooms and that would be a television in the bedroom as well. Other than that, I will be back. Keep up the cleanliness and courtesy and you will last and prosper at this location for years to come.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Galliano, Louisiana
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We came upon this Inn while going on a tubing trip to Bogue Chitto River.We found this wonderful place by accident.But,it was well worth it.We had 6 people in our family.And,we needed extra blankets,towels,sheets,etc and they got us the stuff right away.The manager is very friendly.She explained to us that they just opened up about 3months now.And,they didn't have breakfast yet but are waiting for the equiptment to come in.She helped us out with good places to eat at our their town.When we arrived we told her about our experience at another motel before finding theirs.So she kindly took us to a room.So we could see what they offer.We were very impressed.It a full kitchen ,electric stove,full fridge,dishwasher,lil living room,directv,dvd player,sofa with a sofa bed,seperate bedroom n big bathroom,also had lots of closets.We were very comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

An unexpected surprise. Doesnt look like your average hotel on the outside ( single story. U shaped building off the road) , but is well maintained inside and out. The inside is very roomy with a seperate living room, and a full kitchen. Would be great for extended stays

• Stayed June 2013
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Actually thought there was no place near this small town,I couldn't find anything on the maps,but when I arrived..I was blessed to have come here to see how the people of this town really are..amazing..the inn was fixed up really nice and they did a great job & very pleasant..its a growing establishment and its still in the making but I would have to say its like having my own home away from home!

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank kbstil
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bogalusa
Berry Creek Cabins
#3 of 4 in Picayune
Days Inn - Picayune
Days Inn - Picayune
#2 of 4 in Picayune

Been to Magnolia Garden Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!