“Great place to stay”

TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City
Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We stayed in two rooms (4 people) and the beds were great, staff very polite and professional, they spent a few minutes informing me of all the features of the hotel. A great kitchen and shower, a fabulous stay, we'll be back

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Emma H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Strat4Jazz

Thank you for telling the world about your stay on TripAdvisor. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our team was able to welcome you and help you settle in. We love hearing our guests feedback and I will definitely use it to congratulate the team for showing you the southern hospitality that we always aim to provide. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I got to stay here free with my brother for a bowling tourney. Beautiful room and great towels. And a TV in each room and the liiving room. I wish they had eggs for brekkie (they did have sausage gravy for biscuits and waffles). Excellent staff and housekeeping.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Kyle

Thank you for staying with us here at The TownePlace Suites. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and got to experience the comforts that we consider "real living". If you are back in the Bossier area at any time we would love for you to stop back in and see us!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I came into town for leasure and pleasure for a few days. Connie checked me in. She was very informative about the area and made sure I was happy with my room when I came back down to the lobby. The next day I had a situation and had to check out early, Shai was working the front desk at the time. She understood and got me checked out, with no questions asked. The staff was super friendly, rooms were clean, and hotel was worth the money. I will defiantly be back to stay when I visit the Shreveport/bossier area.

• Stayed: April 2014
Emma H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Linzelr

Thank you for taking time out to write us a review on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and will ensure that Connie and Shai are recognized for the guest service that they showed. We would love to see you again when you next visit the area.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

We searched for a Merriott hotel near the Boardwalk and the Courtyard was booked so we looked this hotel up and I am so very glad because this hotel will be the one I stay at from now on! It's an easy commute to the boardwalk and very close to main attractions. I could not even begin to say how clean it was, and smelt! The staff was all super sweet and acomadating. I will recommend this hotel to anyone in a heartbeat!! :-)

• Stayed: March 2014
Emma H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Katie

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a review on Trip Advisor. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that my team made you feel so welcomed. I will pass your comments on to them and we look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

My husband and I stayed at your hotel on 2/15/14. We usually travel from Dallas to LA every year for my birthday and stay at one of the Casino's. This year I wasnt able to get a room at our usual. So I booked a room at TownePlace, this was our first time staying at this hotel chain. Our room was excellent, the hotel was very nice and the staff was great. One things stood out to us , and that was the service we received from Christina. She was very hospitable, and provided us with impeccable service. I was impressed in how she was very interested making sure our needs were met. We had a 2 bdrm suite, the room was spectacular and made us feel like we were at home. I will definitely stay here again and will advise other's of the high quality service we were provided. Christina and Towneplace helped make my birthday weekend very special. Cudos especially to Christina.

Edna Jackson

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Ms Jackson

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for spending your birthday with us. I am so happy to hear that Christina was so welcoming. I have passed your words on to her and also shared them with the rest of the team in recognition of the wonderful service that she demonstrated. We look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We were impressed from the moment we stepped in the door until the moment we checked out. The lobby smelled fresh and clean. The level of hospitality made us feel like we were visiting a family member's home. Our king suite was everything we needed it to be. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Emma H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear MelodieT51

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts on TripAdvisor. I am so happy that my team made your stay an enjoyable one and we most certainly loved having you stay with us. We hope that you return "home" to see us again soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I would like to tell the world that this is the most wonderful place that I have ever experienced. The staff were marvelous and made me feel like they were my family. I stayed there 11 days first time and 2 days the second time If I ever go back to Bossier City, LA, I will be staying at TownePlace Suites

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Emma H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Ms Jones

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you coming back to see us and we look forward to your next visit!