“Extended stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Extended stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

My company made arrangements for us to stay here while working some jobs in Shreveport. It is not the fanciest place I have stayed but it is very clean and comfortable. I have been here for two months now and I really have no complaints. Water is hot, a/c is cold, parking is adequate and there are several restaurants and quick stops within walking distance. All staff was friendly and polite and helpful. I would recommend this for an over nite or extended stay. There is a small complimentary breakfast and fresh fruit in the morning with coffee and a USA TODAY.

Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Norman D
Emma H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Norman D

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Emma Hebert

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Plano, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

We stayed one night...it was clean, pet friendly and the bed was comfortable. The front desk staff was great at check in. It had everything in the room you would want for the price! There were a lot of people staying here. The key issues for us were pet friendly and clean...the only reason I did not give it a 5 star rating was the breakfast. I would stay here again. I do highly recommend it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Emma H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you for leaving us a review on TripAdvisor

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to offer you the service that we always aim to provide. We always appreciate our guests comments and we hope to see you back again soon!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed the night here because the Hampton next door was booked. It was for the most part clean,but the doors,all of them could use a cleaning, they are all nasty looking. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast, not so great . And the breakfast area is very small and rowded!

Stayed July 2014
Dear WSergent

Thank you for leaving us a review on TripAdvisor. I am happy that you were comfortable and I will certainly pass your comments on regarding the doors to our housekeeping team.

We hope to see you again soon

Chalmette, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I spent 6 months in Shreveport for work, stayed at the Towneplace Suites. Loved it. Very pet friendly, incredible staff, I wish I could find someplace like this everywhere I go. If there was ever an issue, it was dealt with immediately. It was like home to me for those 6 months.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
      Location
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Emma H, Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Elaine C

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our pleasure to help our guests with all that they need. We hope to see you again soon!

kind Regards

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Stayed here just one night. Very pet friendly. Very nicely appointed and clean rooms. Exceptional customer service. Good coffee and breakfast. If I pass through Shreveport again, I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Emma H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Morrocanexpat

Thank-you for leaving us a review on Trip Advisor. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to see4ing you again soon!

Alexandria, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Stayed for a week, the rooms were beautiful and CLEAN. I have always had to bring my own bedding when I stay at hotels but I was so clean that I actually used their bedding. The people were amazing!!!

Room Tip: Any room is a GREAT room!
Green Features: It just had a great clean feel to it, can't say enough about that!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
Dear Cheryl M

Thank you for leaving us a review on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. it is always our goal to provide our guests with a warm welcome and a comfortable stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for my daughters for their graduation and they more than helpful with all our needs... The problem that I experience was taken care of flawlessly.. I will always stay here when I'm in town. The staff was very knowledgable about the area but one thing I will be extremely grateful of is if they add meet to their breakfast offering.

Stayed May 2014
Emma H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Shreveport-Bossier City, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Good Afternoon Bay0420!

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave us a review on TripAdvisor. We always appreciate our guests feedback and I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We really appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again soon!