“Great stay”

Ranked #29 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Bossier City
“Great stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

The only problem we had was with the air conditioner. It stayed hot. The room was amazing. COuld not get over the size. Felt very comfortable.
Enjoyed the breakfast buffet the next morning. Food was very good.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Kathy C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Dallas, Texas, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

This is a HORRIBLE hotel and very unclean... I couldn't sleep under the sheets because they were unclean. I had to put bags on my feet to take a shower and The Tub had hair in it. The Casino was hot and most of the games didn't work. The best part of the trip was checking out!!!! 290.00 for Nothing :(

Room Tip: Please read the reviews before booking the room.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Brenda Kidd H
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

We made the huge mistake of staying here for a weekend in August. The rooms were absolutely filthy. Roaches everywhere. Stains all of the bed and carpet. Dirty sink in the bathroom. This was NOT a comp room. We paid well over 125.00 per night. We were told we were even lucky to get a room. The room was the highlight of our trip. Waited over an hour for a hot dog and french fries and drink at 10:00 at night. We wanted to give the buffet a try but it as 22.00 and closing in 30 minutes. The only reason I gave this place a one ranking is because I could not give it a minus 5 ranking. You can read my other comments on Trip Adviser and you will see that I rarely give a bad review unless it is totally warranted.

Room Tip: Find another location, period!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Kaait
Laplace, Louisiana, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

I just left the "resort" from a conference and I found it to be very unorganized. They knew in advance they were going to have a large number of people at their hotel for this weekend yet customer rooms were not ready. Check in time was way too late-3pm. The conference started at 8am and we could not get in our room until 3pm. Than some customers didn't get a room until almost 9pm, Others reported having dirty sheets and bathrooms. In my room they did not clean up under the bed from the previous customer who left dipping sauce under the bed. This is one hotel I do not plan on referring anyone to or returning myself.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Shawana B
Covington, Louisiana, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

I stayed at this Hotel July 18- July 21,2013 and it gives a WHOLE new meaning to the term "Roach Motel" them little fellas have a mansion now. I stayed in Room 908 and it was HORRIBLE. To start the AC didn't work and called to have it fixed and the maintenance man said it was working fine which by the way was very rude. Requested a fridge and it didn't work...asked to swap it out and they're conviently out now. The cieling fan and the glass shelves in bathroom were covered in dust. The room smelled horrible...I bought a candle and my own air freshener to cover up the odor. The bathroom had roaches the nasty ones called to have them come spray and never saw them. Housekeeping didn't clean our room until I called and complained...they came in while we were out and pulled the comforter up left the sheet at the bottom of bed. Cigarette butts in the halls for days...candy that was swep from my room stayed in the hall for days...cips ended up smooshed into the carpet because they didn't pick them up. Hair balls all over the halls. The employees were RUDE...I'm sorry I take that back the Valet/Bell Guys weren't rude but that's only cause they work for tips. I had to call and ask for toilet paper because housekeepong didn't bother to refill. Our TV would go from color to black and white...with no kid friendly channels! No Nick/Disney/ABC Family...cable sucks!! Supposse to have TV in bathroom and NOPE!! We made coffee Friday morning and when we left Sunday morning the left over coffee was still in the pot. Laundry facility they say they have is in the RV park. Worst hotel I've ever had...WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO MY WORST ENEMY!!!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else...Better room at the Holiday Inn
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
5 Thank Karen T
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

This is a HORRIBLE hotel!!!!
When we first pulled up, Valet was no where to be found...(Red Flag)
Checked in the room and felt like we were in an 80's movie!! The room wreaked of mildew and was very humid. Tried to get another room, but they weren't any different. The bathroom was NASTY!! It was mildewed and the toilet had not been cleaned! The floor of the shower was rusty and mildewed! And to add insult to injury...the roaches came out to greet right before we got into bed, so we partially slept with ALL of the lights on until daylight hit and we hit the road to another hotel!!!
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank ObviouslyPretty
New Braunfels
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

This property was HORRIBLE! I thought surely the "resorts" & casinos would be fairly competitive in pricing and looks when it came to the quality of the hotel itself -- WRONG! This place was a complete and total dump! When you first arrive, the cold AC in the lobby area is alluring. Once you walked away from that particular area, the hotel became hot, musty and humid. The buffet (as most) was nothing more than overpriced, frozen, reheated, boxed items! The casino was a joke and I'm pretty sure they had had an open-call for carnie interviews or the side freak show at the circus was visiting! It was damp & moldy and tons of smoke everywhere! Our clothes smelled disgusting once back in our room. Which brings me to that complaint! VERY outdated & unkept! In GREAT need of renovations -- There was only ONE A/C vent that was in one corner of the room which did NOT keep the room cooled! The lamp shades were torn and falling apart, various tiles were cracked, electrical plate covers were dangling in place, one of the two tv's had been removed, paint was peeling apart in some areas and the entire property was just overall NASTY! The ONLY part of the property that was even remotely acceptable was the pool area, but of course, there was no Bar & Grill service there, as advertised, except on Saturdays. IF you want CHEAP, that is EXACTLY what you are going to get in ALL aspects! We went to Margaritaville and it was like NIGHT & DAY! Caliber of people, atmosphere, quality ... Once there, I was happy! NEVER again, would I EVER stay at this hotel!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport Bossier City
Wingate by Wyndham Bossier City
Wingate by Wyndham Bossier City
#11 of 35 in Bossier City

Been to DiamondJacks Casino and Resort? Share your experiences!