“Please stay away!!”

Diamond Jack's - Bossier City
Ranked #25 of 35 Hotels in Bossier City
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Good morning. I recently stayed at Diamond Jack casino and was appalled at the dangerous sanitation issues there. I have photos and video. I had the property manager come see the actual items and nothing was done. I moved rooms twice! This staff is exposing hundreds of people a day to disgusting sanitation hazards!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank STB0716

Reviewed 19 February 2014

After a HORRENDOUS experience at Margaritaville (see review there), we contacted Diamond Jacks for a VERY LAST minute to see if they had a room for the following evening. We explained our situation. They booked us a room at a very reasonable price. The staff were very polite and accommodating to insure we got the room wanted (even put us in a room with a Jacuzzi tub BONUS!). They only negative I would state is that while the lobby looked a bit updated, the hotel rooms and floors are outdated with older carpet, fixtures and furnishings. However, the bed was comfortable enough and the room was very clean. Every hotel and casino employee we encountered were very helpful and polite. We'll stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Amanda C
Michelle C, Front Office Manager at Diamond Jack's - Bossier City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am happy your trip turned out great and I look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

I should have known better! I read the reviews of this place and thought that it couldn't be this bad. I was wrong. It is awful. The rooms are so outdated it isn't even funny. I am laying on the lumpy bed right now watching the tube TV. It does have a decent picture for something made in 1995 though.
The bed however is so lumpy I can feel the springs and the blood is rushing to my head because the head of the bed is lower than the foot.
The room is fairly clean but my wife did find hair in the bathroom.
We had a good laugh when I picked up the phone and the cord flew out of the jack and I had the receiver up to my head with no cord.
Bottom line stay away!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank chad-kendall
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

Unmotivated employees. Filthy common areas lead to skanky room. Non-smoking room smells like an ash tray. Had to park a distance from the hotel. Other than those issues, this is a pretty nice place. This is an argument for outlawing gambling and smoking.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank SenCrow
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Booked a reservation for Diamond Jacks 2 1/2 months in advance for my anniversary we had a confirmation but 2 days before we were supposed to leave I get a call that they do not have a room that my booking agent overbooked the hotel. I called the booking agent this was not true the called them and they were told the moved their VIP customers to the top of this list and then they go by date of reservation. I was not the only one this happened too. Poor Management resolution....now I have no reservation and this has ruined my anniversary surprise. This really is messed up...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ruth C
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Stayed at RV park at Diamondjacks. If you enjoy trains like we do you'll enjoy seeing and hearing them go by. They are not so noisy after 9pm. Not a large park but room for big rigs, and dog friendly. Nice level spots with a few trees, and very clean. Right next door to casino.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bob55555

Thank you for staying with us at our RV Park! I am happy you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

room looked like it was remodeled in 1995
outdated TV
blood stains on the bed
rude staff
paid 130 dollars a night room looks like it was worth 30 dollars
the entire facility felt dirty...
If you decide to eat at the buffet in the <lol>RESORT<lol> don't
its 25 dollars a plate took 20 for a drink to arrive at the table...the food taste
as if it was sitting for HOURS...dry,bland and tasteless we just left..the casino was OK
we won a couple hundred dollars ...that was the only good thing about the entire experience ...
don't waste your money..go to the casino
run away from the hotel and restaurant

Room Tip: find another place to sleep..cardboard box under the interstate will be cleaner